Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yeah, i'm not lucky enough for the freeze to unfreeze. I tried the frantic screen tapping, tried waiting 10 mins... nope. Oh well. I'm just gonna avoid BNW for the meantime.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Just tried garden of life X for the first time... wave 2 destroyed me.
    I had GRE, Assassin NBOL, GS, and COTD.
    Used endure, then my whole team was stunned, then my beneficial effects removed, then stunned again. dead.

How is this even possible? They take hardly any damage at all (even with the increased magic and attack from NBOL on COTD), then they remove everything, then stun everyone multiple times in a row...

I'm fucking sick of this BNW bullshit. We asked for a challenge not an impossible mission.

You might as well ban me from the forums cause all I'm gonna do is talk shit now. This is plain ridiculous.
    Hey Brewtus, read the Guides and Tips thread for facing the Garden of Life world. I got destroyed by the Dragon King the first time I played it and had to use revive. I was better prepared the 2nd time and won in about 10 mins or so. You definitely need a toon to provide you with Immunity and something to heal. Also, GRE is not recommended for Life, since the Sentinel enemies will destroy Magus. Go with Gunners, Warriors, Assassins, and other sentinels.

I posted my team setup in the Guides thread, as did quite a few others. Hope it helps.

OS
    Android
    play BNW for testing purposes: game was completly frozen here....

Name:  2017-08-11 22_42_00-.png
Views: 243
Size:  1.76 MB

still no talismans for me, but with every run i dislike it more and more.

just to make something clear, BNW is awesome, just a lot of tuning and bugfixing is needed. aside this it has some serious potential.

EDIT: rewards for level 8 garden of life, really guys? game of death is far more rewarding:

Name:  2017-08-11 23_06_11-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 162
Size:  44.2 KB
    Last edited by slauki; 08-11-2017 at 09:09 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i didn't push a button before this picture was taken:

mcr dead on the ground and my sons are in reds for some reason:

Attachment 3469

then i attacked with ggs and buttons disappeared

Attachment 3470

so it's not only an aof problem for sure...

Along with the poor rewards BNW is really flawed atm. It can be great but a lot of tuning has to be done here, and a lot of bug fixing too.
    The same thing happened to me yesterday 3 times in a row I stop playing after that, I'll farm new world after is fixed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    just to make something clear, BNW is awesome, just a lot of tuning and bugfixing is needed. aside this it has some serious potential.
    I agree. I haven't complained this much in my life though lol I hope it gets fixed soon so I can play it without getting seriously angry.

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Brewtus, read the Guides and Tips thread for facing the Garden of Life world. I got destroyed by the Dragon King the first time I played it and had to use revive. I was better prepared the 2nd time and won in about 10 mins or so. You definitely need a toon to provide you with Immunity and something to heal. Also, GRE is not recommended for Life, since the Sentinel enemies will destroy Magus. Go with Gunners, Warriors, Assassins, and other sentinels.

I posted my team setup in the Guides thread, as did quite a few others. Hope it helps.
    Yeah, my problem is GRE is my only maxed Eddie. But, for lvl X, I couldnt' even make it past wave 2... I got one hit from my team before being completely owned by stun and my beneficial effects removed... Does immunity prevent that? I've never used immunity unless it was on autoplay with a troopers champ... I've always just aimed for the highest possible damage to kill enemies before they can even hit me, and with BNW I definitely need to adjust my play style completely...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Evening all

I have to say that my enthusiasm regarding the new update just have gone completely... I am sorry... So what if everything looks cool when you hardly can play the new worlds... Really poor drops comparing to SoTs ''prices'' + freezes = lost even more SoTs and possible rewards... I gave it a chance, yet no one like to be left emptyhanded... And sad to say (but for now) playing BNW is pure waste of time, and so resources though you might be rewarded with some nerves broken... It's much better (and potentially safer) be back to farming ''Powerslave'' and ''Game Of Death'' sometimes...

Oh wait... I've run full ride through ''Powerslave'' recently (80 SoTs) and have got 1 (one) green 3* RUNE... So the question is: If the droprates of runes outside BNW has been decreased silently? How am I suppose to evolve and upgrade my talis with drops like this if I wouldn't be willing to play BNW?

It's has been written already - I also have problems with FB login - game hags for about 10 seconds or more everytime I log in and I wonder if it will be successful this time or not?

Last thing: I am not that quick to make a pic when it's happening - yet from time to time while doing ''Powerslave'' - the wave with all Harpies disappearing! All you can see is their health bars but not the Harpies! Some other time everything's gone even health bars... (This is for THAT particular wave happening - every else being OK)...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Freezing screen = not always lost. Mine has frozen up 3 times, and in all occasions, it's recovered itself eventually without me needing to reboot the game. I learned this because the first time it happened, I tapped the screen frantically like a dipshit and then it kicked back in, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm sure this isn't the case for everyone, but maybe if you guys give it a couple mins it will kick back in. For 15 SOT, it's worth the wait.

@Devs - One bug I haven't seen mentioned... if I'm autoplaying a level and I pause it to return to playing it myself, 90% of the time the buttons don't appear and my only recourse is to press play and continue with the autoplay. This happens a lot on Dragon King, not too sure about the levels leading up to it because I don't need to unpause before the king.
    We have a hotfix build we're working to submit ASAP which should have fixes for both of those cases, plus the login issue I've previously noted. I'll let you guys know more as I find out what the state of that is.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We have a hotfix build we're working to submit ASAP which should have fixes for both of those cases, plus the login issue I've previously noted. I'll let you guys know more as I find out what the state of that is.
    I am not sure if it was mentioned before from other players but the game keeps changing my defense team in PVP and it's always my SSD getting switched with my GCR and then you know what happens next, my defense goes to hell!
    Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this after the update.
    Thanks!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I am not sure if it was mentioned before from other players but the game keeps changing my defense team in PVP and it's always my SSD getting switched with my GCR and then you know what happens next, my defense goes to hell!
    Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this after the update.
    Thanks!
    Unfortunately, this is a new known issue that was introduced in the recent update. From the patch notes:

• When you enter the Manage Defense screen for PVP, your team may be immediately set to characters that your defense team was not using prior to entering that screen. Please ensure you set your team to your intended characters before leaving that screen (your defense team will be correct to other players so long as you don’t exit that screen with unintended characters)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Unfortunately, this is a new known issue that was introduced in the recent update. From the patch notes:

• When you enter the Manage Defense screen for PVP, your team may be immediately set to characters that your defense team was not using prior to entering that screen. Please ensure you set your team to your intended characters before leaving that screen (your defense team will be correct to other players so long as you don’t exit that screen with unintended characters)
    I just can't get it. You are telling me that my team was what I wanted it to be but it gets switched the moment I enter Manage my Defense screen?
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise