Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I just can't get it. You are telling me that my team was what I wanted it to be but it gets switched the moment I enter Manage my Defense screen?
    It's exactly that.

Basically, when you exit that screen, the game will save to the server what your defense team is that you set. However, there's a bug that it doesn't save what you changed for that team to your save data that's on your device, so when you go back to that screen, it uses that (old) data that's cached on your device instead of the correct settings that were saved to the server.

We have a tentative fix for the issue, but it won't make it out in time for the hotfix update we're working on. In the meantime, make sure the characters you want on your defense team are what you see when you exit the Manage Defense screen and that will be what other players will fight against.

Banned
    Is the defense advantage now higher?

Most of the time nothing is triggering on my side while every ridiculous shit on defense is triggering.

(And the amount and reason question for that defense advantage was never answered)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Is the defense advantage now higher?

Most of the time nothing is triggering on my side while every ridiculous shit on defense is triggering.

(And the amount and reason question for that defense advantage was never answered)
    Nothing specifically has changed with PvP or defenses. The main things that would affect defense win rates from this recent patch are:

• The fact that Eddie will now properly use his Fury skill (whereas he did not prior to this patch)
    • Shield and Damage Reduction Effects as well as Talismans are now largely working as expected (with a few exceptions).
    • The New BNW Talismans

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    The game crashes constantly for me now. It used to only crash when I fought in the arena, but now it crashes out of every screen, every 10-20 minutes. I would suspect my device is at fault, but a few expansions ago there was no crashing. With each update, it crashes more and more, so I have to conclude that conflicting lines of code are piling up. I've reinstalled the game, I've force stopped all other running apps, and tried everything else the support staff recommended. Legacy of the Beast is simply unplayable, and I have uninstalled it. I hope the members of Iron Maiden don't play this game to see what a disgrace it's made out of their name and mascot.

OS
    Android

New Prisoner bug

Seems he is always fuckin up. If anyone has him on defense, make sure he is working! Was noticing that my Artdog would only lose his shields when ole Chuck was on the other team, then tried going up against him without my own Prisoner..

Name:  Screenshot_20170811-210101-600x337.png
Views: 247
Size:  308.9 KB

He isn't working. This is at the beginning of the battle, everyone except Artdogg has shields even though no one should. Thought I would bring it up for anyone using him in PvP.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Seems he is always fuckin up. If anyone has him on defense, make sure he is working! Was noticing that my Artdog would only lose his shields when ole Chuck was on the other team, then tried going up against him without my own Prisoner..

Name:  Screenshot_20170811-210101-600x337.png
Views: 247
Size:  308.9 KB

He isn't working. This is at the beginning of the battle, everyone except Artdogg has shields even though no one should. Thought I would bring it up for anyone using him in PvP.
    Yeah! Other thing that happens was your Prisoner applying passive disable in your own team (but I noticed that only one time - dont know how that happened, perhaps when GCR ressurected him). I really don't know exactly what happen with him, but I only PvE with him and nothing more.
    Had some several crashes/freezes against your team this week, all of it conected to GCR attacking/reviving and don't know what triggers the bug.

Nice week and saturday for you in pvp!
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 08-12-2017 at 04:59 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Yeah! Other thing that happens was your Prisoner applying passive disable in your own team (but I noticed that only one time - dont know how that happened, perhaps when GCR ressurected him). I really don't know exactly what happen with him, but I only PvE with him and nothing more.
    Had some several crashes/freezes against your team this week, all of it conected to GCR attacking/reviving and don't know what triggers the bug.

Yes have had a wild one so far. Thought I would try it before the update happened and my team was mangled by meta nerfs.. not how I planned lol.. that update and a bunch of bugs really make it interesting... quite the experience!

I am noticing a bug with my team on offense too, not a good one...me, mjmbug lol.... things are worse since update ...but gotta try to finish what I started, bugs not stopping anyone from attacking me! Tomorrow will be fun.. just hoping to stay in Top 10 at this point. So many smart players! I might have to go back to school..
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post

i tested my defense a lot yesterday and i try to put immunuty on aof to see if my def would get an extra turn while i attack with the prisoner. well my aof killed the right toon, but no extra turn was triggered. good old chuck, screws up the game since 12/16

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Yes have had a wild one so far. Thought I would try it before the update happened and my team was mangled by meta nerfs.. not how I planned lol.. that update and a bunch of bugs really make it interesting... quite the experience!

I am noticing a bug with my team on offense too, not a good one...me, mjmbug lol.... things are worse since update ...but gotta try to finish what I started, bugs not stopping anyone from attacking me! Tomorrow will be fun.. just hoping to stay in Top 10 at this point. So many smart players! I might have to go back to school..
    Hahaha, we all have bugs inside of us! As all saturdays I have work to do so I will just watch the competition and enjoy it

Have a good day in the arena! :P

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i tested my defense a lot yesterday and i try to put immunuty on aof to see if my def would get an extra turn while i attack with the prisoner. well my aof killed the right toon, but no extra turn was triggered. good old chuck, screws up the game since 12/16
    Yeah, I noticed that some days ago but this didn't came with this patch, its a little old bug from the bug tentacles of the gimp! hahaha

OS
    iOS
    Death Dog had his passive disabled by my Prisoner, still disabled my passive on artillery Dog, and GCR.
    Eskiggalu-8063