Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Death Dog had his passive disabled by my Prisoner, still disabled my passive on artillery Dog, and GCR.
    just had this issue vs mjmx. his artillery dog has no immunity, as you can see on the picture so prisoner should have removed the passive. but he didn't.

Name:  2017-08-12 15_11_45-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 352
Size:  1.60 MB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i didn't push a button before this picture was taken:

mcr dead on the ground and my sons are in reds for some reason:

Attachment 3469

then i attacked with ggs and buttons disappeared

Attachment 3470

so it's not only an aof problem for sure...

Along with the poor rewards BNW is really flawed atm. It can be great but a lot of tuning has to be done here, and a lot of bug fixing too.

I find the cause of this bug, I don't know if someone already state it but here it goes:

The wave 3 of garden of dismay has a mini boss a corrupt droid assassin, you can notice he is a boss because he is bigger than any other, he goes with 2 guardmen those are 2 magus corrupt rescuers with endure buff and his passive immunity. The bug comes when you kill the boss directly leaving the 2 MCR alive, and because he is a boss when you kill him all his companions die instantly, that kills the MCR's and when you reach wave 4 the MCR in the same position as the one in wave 3 appears dead and the buttons gone; forcing us to reset the game.

Solution: kill the MCR's first and then kill the boss.

Hope it helps.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    just had this issue vs mjmx. his artillery dog has no immunity, as you can see on the picture so prisoner should have removed the passive. but he didn't.

Name:  2017-08-12 15_11_45-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 352
Size:  1.60 MB
    Same here and the game was freezing after I shot wrath with my GCR. My team was Wickerman Eddie, Prisoner, ass NBOL and GCR.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    I find the cause of this bug, I don't know if someone already state it but here it goes:

The wave 3 of garden of dismay has a mini boss a corrupt droid assassin, you can notice he is a boss because he is bigger than any other, he goes with 2 guardmen those are 2 magus corrupt rescuers with endure buff and his passive immunity. The bug comes when you kill the boss directly leaving the 2 MCR alive, and because he is a boss when you kill him all his companions die instantly, that kills the MCR's and when you reach wave 4 the MCR in the same position as the one in wave 3 appears dead and the buttons gone; forcing us to reset the game.

Solution: kill the MCR's first and then kill the boss.

Hope it helps.
    awesome find carlos, really good to know. will try this later....

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Had my first defeat in BNW on Garden of Dismay Level 8. Dragon King used his DISABLE ability (• Removes all enemy skills) and I was done, no buttons to press except up top. Waited 15 minutes to see if it would give me my buttons back, he won the stare down.

OS
    Android
    Just experienced my first buttons-gone-missing bug in BNW. Garden of Life VIII to be exact. Seems it was caused by the reserection of a sentinel buzz by a gunner spawn.

So I avoided that the next time and cleared lvl VIII and then IX. From lvl IX I got a Zone Eater Talisman. Onslaught!!!!! Not pleased 😣

Is this a drop everyone get for clearing that lvl or was I lucky to get that talisman, but unlucky to get that freaking sub-type?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Just experienced my first buttons-gone-missing bug in BNW. Garden of Life VIII to be exact. Seems it was caused by the reserection of a sentinel buzz by a gunner spawn.

So I avoided that the next time and cleared lvl VIII and then IX. From lvl IX I got a Zone Eater Talisman. Onslaught!!!!! Not pleased 😣

Is this a drop everyone get for clearing that lvl or was I lucky to get that talisman, but unlucky to get that freaking sub-type?
    I got the Zone Eater as well, but Will sub-type.

OS
    Android
    maybe this helps:

boss used a move and buttons disappeared...maybe the change of camera perspective has something to do with it? not sure i think we was going to do his fury...

Name:  2017-08-12 23_47_08-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 237
Size:  826.8 KB

edit: just browsing the forums now just to see if the buttons will popup again, but nothing after 10 mins...

OS
    Android
    Good evening, all

I am not sure how much and IF I will be playing in the few following days - been on holidays till Tuesday though doing my best to play and give the points to my troopers... Sad to say but today defeated upon crashes many times and some of you have lost the points...

So... There we go...

Crash #1 - Secret Location

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-18-51-44.png
Views: 238
Size:  423.4 KB

@ Devs - guys, please enlighten me how to try to re-play the secret location again the same day with the same trooper, thanks...

Crash #2: BNW Garden Of Life Level #7

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-12-32.png
Views: 215
Size:  1.31 MB

The same level another play another crash...

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-21-23.png
Views: 249
Size:  1.92 MB

Garden Of Fear: Level #8

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-20-07-20.png
Views: 278
Size:  1.81 MB

To be honest some battles finished successfully:

Some ''prizes'' from Level # 7 (Cost 15 SoT):

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-30-38.png
Views: 234
Size:  282.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-21-19-33.png
Views: 233
Size:  232.0 KB

10 runs (150 SoTs) @ Garden Of Life #7 - Not a single talisman - any kind...

Another 5 runs (75 SoTs) @ Garden Of Life #8 (up to this point I can play on auto and comfortably win everytime the game let me - not crashing itself)... Still NO bloody talismans - even one, any...

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    App auto-closed (crash) on Garden of life, level VII boss battle, while Boss was running the dying animation.

Yes we know app has issues, whatever, anyway a small PVP log for reference and venting:
    App crashing during PVP battle, crash vs. gmac @ 5:03
    And another PVP crash vs. darkuriel @ 5:56PM.
    A freeze now vs mjmxii 6:46 after here GCR resurrected a prisoner, sucks...
    Now vs Caliza12 @ 6:54 ... ffs... that's 3 in less than an hour, WTF I'm even doing here.

Easily over 250 PVP points lost so far since thursday and not even counting here additional points lost because of revenge on the lost fights and extra attacks received while forced to attack more as to make up for the points lost by crash or freeze as it might be, nor ironite.

Could this be an unhandled memory leak?
    Whatever it is, I bet someone from the band would be having words with NF if they were playing.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-13-2017 at 12:19 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432