Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    I have the same issue, in garden of dismay i can't go over the 4th wave of ennemies, the control buttons disapear and i have to force closed the game... :/
    carlos found a workaround for this. you have to kill the both MCR in row 3 first then the buttons won't disappear in row 4. if you kill the boss directly while MCR have endure on this will cause problems.
    since this is well documented, even with a solution in this thread i was very curious if it was fixed. well it wasn't.

but the 150 ironite will make up for it, thanks for them, that's a really nice move. aside this it's also nice that you guys are focussing on some kind of rewardimprovment for BNW, that's really needed. i'm confident it will be a very nice feature once the tweks are done.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you very much for the tips, i always killed the boss first in row 3! I will try to kill the CR first next time
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Regarding the tuning of the rewards of Brave New World, while this update does not have any changes for that, we do hear your concerns, and we are working on improving the drops for all of the Brave New World dungeons. We're still working out the details for what those improvements will be, but we hope to have something live before the end of the month.

Great news! BNW is great. You guys knocked it out of the park as far as graphics and originality goes. It's just upsetting to be so limited by it. It costs so much that with 80 SoT max, it's hard to actually play it much. Add the increased cost of the secret locations, plus getting 50 troopers in a day, it's just too much. I've kept a stash of ironite for a while, so I don't mind doing a few refills here and there, but a lot of players might not have that option.

And yeah, the drop rates. I run my troopers on Road to Ruin because I feel like I get less talismans than GoD. Even though it's random, I feel like I'm getting better rune drops there than BNW. Shards drop in really high quantities, sometimes, in LoL. I don't see why it shouldn't be the same with runes in BNW.

Thanks again for taking our opinions into consideration. It's what makes you guys one of the best dev teams, even if the bugs never go away.

Oh yeah, and thanks for the ironite. Nice touch!
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    So I'm still seeing a hang in PvP when defenses revive a dead char. The buttons disappear when the revived char has a turn left (i.e. if the char was killed by revenge or counterstrike before it took a turn and gets revived, the game hangs), I'm seeing this happen with any character that can revive.

Pharoah
    Claire
    GCR
    VHE
    GR

These are the ones I've had this happen with in the past 12hrs... It doesn't happen as much because those chars die quick now, but it is still happening. I also notice the game still hangs in BNW but if you switch to a different app it will usually make LotB kick back up.

Thanks for trying to fix these issues and the free ironite. It's been a bit disappointing for us all so cheers to all of us who are sticking around. It's very understandable why some left. Looking foward to the next batch of hotfixes.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    carlos found a workaround for this. you have to kill the both MCR in row 3 first then the buttons won't disappear in row 4. if you kill the boss directly while MCR have endure on this will cause problems.
    since this is well documented, even with a solution in this thread i was very curious if it was fixed. well it wasn't.
    My apologies. It looks like this missed getting into the subset of fixes we implemented last week.

I'll circle back with our QA to ensure this is tracked, so hopefully this can be fixed for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    So I'm still seeing a hang in PvP when defenses revive a dead char. The buttons disappear when the revived char has a turn left (i.e. if the char was killed by revenge or counterstrike before it took a turn and gets revived, the game hangs), I'm seeing this happen with any character that can revive.
    I'll circle back with our QA on this one too to ensure this case is being tracked.

OS
    Android

LVL 10 in BNW - Regular runes

Hey sparton, since you're here... I have a suggestion...

I think it should be a 100% chance to drop regular runes for clearing lvl 10. You guys advertised to us farm for regular runes in BNW. Well I just beat lvl 10 on fear, NOT ONE RUNE DROP. That is the whole point of playing BNW isn't it? BTW, i only got 45 ironite, and you guys charge 50 for a revive? wtf. Glad I didn't have to revive.

I am glad it finally didn't freeze on me though, so good work on the update. Thanks for that.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I have a couple Q's I'd love some answers to...

Regarding Dragon King:

Can he be Doomed?
    Can he be Sealed?

At the moment, it's looking like NO, he can't. Is there a writeup on what can and can't affect him?
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    What I'm about to say most others have probably said, but eh
    Thanks again for Brave New World! Love the art and design, and the bosses seem quite challenging (haven't gotten to LVX yet because of time). Can't say much on their drops because I've played fairly little, but those SoT costs make it hard to do a lot of runs in a day. I finished with all Troopers on Powerslave earlier today, and have about 60 SoT ready to go now, which is good for 4 runs on higher levels if I'm not mistaken. My phone also has a hard time keeping up with it though- already had 3 crashes against the Dragon Kings, and I've played 21 runs so far.

I've also managed to update all my reference threads today, including the new characters like the Demon Spawns! Most of them are reaching their character limits though...

I've noticed one other thing- for the first time ever, my phone is displaying shadows of characters. Which is kind of cool, but I'm worried that eats my phone battery and further contributes to the instability in BNW. Or at least, high-quality shadows in games like Command & Conquer 3 always slowed my game down way more on my computer than things like textures and FX...

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I have a couple Q's I'd love some answers to...

Regarding Dragon King:

Can he be Doomed?
    Can he be Sealed?

At the moment, it's looking like NO, he can't. Is there a writeup on what can and can't affect him?
    Would like to know this too. All I can say is that their shields cannot be stolen or removed by characters like Wrath or MCR. IIRC all are also immune to burns. As well as stuns too probably like all Bosses. I do remember inflicting Accuracy Down and Permadeath on them though.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I think it should be a 100% chance to drop regular runes for clearing lvl 10. You guys advertised to us farm for regular runes in BNW. Well I just beat lvl 10 on fear, NOT ONE RUNE DROP. That is the whole point of playing BNW isn't it? BTW, i only got 45 ironite, and you guys charge 50 for a revive? wtf. Glad I didn't have to revive.
    XP runes are the most common drop from Brave New World, but they're typically not part of the first time rewards you get for clearing a given floor for the first time, which is probably why you haven't seen them as often. Subsequent runs will more often get you XP runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Regarding Dragon King:

Can he be Doomed?
    Can he be Sealed?

All bosses are immune to being Stunned, Frozen, Taunted, Sealed, Silenced, Blinded, Passive Disabled, and Doomed. That's true for the Dragon Kings as well as bosses in other game modes (such as the Lord of Light from his dungeons, or Aset from Kingdom of the Sands, etc).

As Kardas noted above, the Dragon Kings are also immune to "burns" (which includes all kinds of damage over time effects, like Bleed), and their Force Shields and Titan Shields are special in that they cannot be removed or stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I've noticed one other thing- for the first time ever, my phone is displaying shadows of characters. Which is kind of cool, but I'm worried that eats my phone battery and further contributes to the instability in BNW. Or at least, high-quality shadows in games like Command & Conquer 3 always slowed my game down way more on my computer than things like textures and FX...
    We're continuing to work on best tailoring the best VFX we can to devices based on what we think they can handle, and we felt like we may have overdone the optimizations on some platforms than others. Are you noticing any more or less crashing than before with shadows enabled, or is it about as stable as it was before in that area?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We're continuing to work on best tailoring the best VFX we can to devices based on what we think they can handle, and we felt like we may have overdone the optimizations on some platforms than others. Are you noticing any more or less crashing than before with shadows enabled, or is it about as stable as it was before in that area?
    That's the thing- I can't really compare because the BNW update is the one which brought the shadows. So I don't know how stable the BNW dungeons are without them. The other worlds and PVP appear to be as stable as they were before, though I always reboot the game when switching to between PVP, PVE, and Skull Quests as a safety precaution anyway.

From what I can gather, I haven't really had problems with Garden of Fear, and most noticeably problems with Garden of Life. I think it may have to do with lots of switching between past/present/future. The first 4 waves all go by without a hitch, but the game runs into trouble with the boss. I've also noticed it crashing far more often with the sound on.

I have a reference pic attached (reduced size by 50% so it can upload):
    Name:  graphics.png
Views: 181
Size:  739.8 KB
    Huh, it seems the new update brought fancier lighting too...
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired