Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Its only early days but SoT costs are extreme at this point. The thing I am most unhappy about though is now we can no longer farm for 3* evo runes on madness levels. I'm getting low on red ones atm and new talismans are all good and fine but if I dont have the evo runes to evolve them its almost pointless. For 15 SoT there better be 3* COLOURED evo runes guaranteed or I am gonna whinge about it every day I can...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Really cool update. was real excited and played till my phone needed charged. the challenge is fun had to think/change up my normal team to get past lvl VII fear, the highest lvl i could complete. But I have to say this will see limited runs from me. I enjoy running my troopers to get the badges and sending them, really only way to consistantly get skill shards for me. The cost is way too expensive....some of my re-runs didn't give me any irons (0)....so. Still cool update

Slash-2083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    So time consuming!!!! 50 troopers, 8 daily locations, PVP, BNW, LoL..... how to managed that without spending whole day with the phone in your hand?
    Is there any chance to implement possibility of using 2 troopers per battle? 1 trooper ally & 1 trooper Eddie, but trooper Eddie would be for example a leader without possibility of changing him to different Eddie during the whole fight?
    I like the 2 trooper idea, ideally with one ally and one Eddie but any 2 troopers would still be good, at least for LOL and BNW with their higher SoT costs. I'd prefer to keep the Eddies interchangeable though.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Farming BNW isn't going to be as easy as I thought. You definitely only get the ironite for the first completion. The cost is high but my guess is they don't want people speed farming it. They don't want us gaining large amounts of these new talismans right away. The last couple levels of all the gardens are really difficult. You not only need maxed characters, you need the right ones. Level X can't be beat with just anyone. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. The challenge is good, but once your maxed, you can't get any stronger. If you don't have the right characters, you could be waiting a long time to complete level X.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Lol, I forced quit level X on one after twenty minutes. Heal, bash, heal, bash, heal, bash. Lol

That said, I'm sure there is the right toon/Talisman set to knock that bosses defenses down.
    Last edited by Monte47; 08-10-2017 at 12:28 PM.

OS
    Android
    3 Star Coloured Evo Runes are no longer available in Madness difficulty of most worlds (3 Star Colourless Evo Runes continue to be available). You can now grind for 3 Star Coloured Evo Runes in the class-appropriate Brave New World dungeons on floors VI and above.

That is no cool guys, 12 SoT to have a chance of getting them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    3 Star Coloured Evo Runes are no longer available in Madness difficulty of most worlds (3 Star Colourless Evo Runes continue to be available). You can now grind for 3 Star Coloured Evo Runes in the class-appropriate Brave New World dungeons on floors VI and above.

R1ck

Exactly, my friend... Everything cool, new stuff and all... But who would be neededing all the talis without the possibility to upgrade them, so practically they are FORCING the players to grind the new worlds for the resources sooner or later... It's understandable that I could have been waiting for sth to get and took my time (specific talis) but when I can't progress with them or actually I CAN yet not that way, how I want, but I HAVE TO play somebody else's game - I can only say thank you I am not interested and rather stay where I am now...

Funny thing is that you can spend those SoTs like crazy and still don't have this things you exactly lookin' for (specific talis, runes etc.)

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post

The only way to evolve toons to 5* is to farm Lol's high levels and for a new player the only way to do it is having max level 4* toons with max level talismans and now they have to farm a very hard lvl VI bnw dungeon, possibly impossible for them at that level.

Name:  lovejoy3.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  36.0 KB
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    NF Team, Devs, and everyone involved in this latest update - Excellent work! Thank you all!

The wait was worth it, BNW does not disappoint in the slightest. The bosses are challenging, the rewards are great, and the ability to save different teams for each level is such a wonderful bonus that none of us expected in this update (I think).

The graphics and animation are always on point, but you've outdone yourselves with the Dragon King and the BNW scenery. It's the stuff of nightmares when he opens up, and truly lives up to the Iron Maiden standard.

I have no complaints. Up The Irons!!!

\M/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    Beat all three dungeons \m/

Life was slooooow and more likely than others to bug out.

Imho Dismay > Life > Fear.

EDIT, some tips:

Pharaoh Dog is my MVP and the only toon I used in all three.
    Damage reduction passive, healing, immunity in one package.
    Bring one or two energy sets and bosses are only a matter of time.

To avoid the game hanging bug, use the left side of screen for tempo taps.
    What happened to me is that after pressing a skill, the skill buttons would come back instantly.
    Pressing one of those before they disappear (after the current skill is resolved) leads to force close the app.

The waves with 3 foes including one bigger than usual can be cleared by killing that one only (as for campaign bosses with minions).

Even unsharded, Gunner Dog is invaluable for Dismay. 6 Hits with 25% of extra turn helps.
    Also decent damage wise since he deals random damage, and the boss converts magic and physical to a fixed (based on max health) amount of pure damages.

Grim Reaper Eddie rips through Fear. Don't forget his fury hits 6 times, make use of it.
    Special call out and thanks to Lulero for the advice and tips in his posts above. Really helped me beat Dismay Level IX and X, thanks to the Gunner Dog tip. I don't have my Pharaoh Gunner Dog maxed, but used my Sentinel Droid for Immunity and Force Shield. I did have my regular Gunner Dog maxed and applied some Boost, Health, and Strength Talismans in him, and he did quite well, even completely unsharded as Lulero mentions.

Was able to complete all Gardens and all levels, and only had to revive in Life level X, but that was my first Garden and I made some mistakes in my team setup and usage...did not take anything for Immunity and learned my lesson. Had to revive for 50 Ironite in Level X Life (was too lazy and too far along in damaging the Boss to have to replay the game from the beginning ).

Btw, Navigator Eddie is great as well, since he hits multiple times.

This may be a newbie observation and the top players know about it already, but could be useful for others (including myself, who figured it out much later, lol):
    - the solid shield is depleted based on damage done, so you need to use the heavy hitters when that shield is active (Wrath, Aces High Fury, Nomad, etc.)
    - the dotted shield is depleted based on number of hits, regardless of damage, so use multi-hitters when that shield is active (Navigator basic, power, fury; gunner dog; Aces High triple shot power skill; GRE slash; etc.)

For Dismay Levels IX and X, I used Pharaoh Eddie's Fury for the team Invincibility, because those darn Assassin Buzz dudes get so many extra turns and can absolutely destroy your Eddie. So I used Aces High's roulette to quickly build Fury and kept it ready for when I faced the Assassin Buzzes, switching to Pharaoh when I arrived at that wave.

Hope that helps some of you. A BIG THANK YOU again to Lulero, cheers bud!
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 08-10-2017 at 02:34 PM.