Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    No idea how many runs through lvl IX I've made.. but thus far, I've only seen ONE talisman (Comet).. that's it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No idea how many runs through lvl IX I've made.. but thus far, I've only seen ONE talisman (Comet).. that's it.
    yes it is ridiculous and the biggest problem of all garden, NF don't understand ( or just don't want) what to do to have a good game
    There are so many bad compagny (noob?) in mobile games
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Well the argument seems to be to prevent progression too quickly.. but I have to ask.. progression to what? The game has no end. There's no "winning" this "game". So why be stingy with talismans, etc when ultimately all it does is annoy users and cause them to leave more quickly.... I do understnad a talisman drop every run would be overkill the other way.

.... of course, this posted on the heals of me currently being a bit bored with "the grind" for little to no rewards. I mean, there's currently one character I'd like to get (Alliance General) but I'm not aching for it.. other than that.. I'd like to level up my talismans, but the 2 and 3 star runes are nearly impossible to get in decent amounts. And then gold seems to vanish quickly... they seemingly set up things to always be short on something... and in turn just fill that frustration cup for the user a tad bit more.

The fact Exquisite frags are only available via skull quests.... SQ are a no-brainer after a certain point. it's not like I'll EVER lose one again. .... and the frag drops are NOT a guarantee from SQ makes all this VERY clear.... At some point the "tease" becomes more annoying than enticing. And the fact that after playing for 6 months or a year or more.. you have the SAME chances of getting rare items as someone that picked up the game yesterday.. well.... that's not really player loyalty now is it?
    Last edited by Yup; 02-23-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well the argument seems to be to prevent progression too quickly.. but I have to ask.. progression to what? The game has no end. There's no "winning" this "game". So why be stingy with talismans, etc when ultimately all ti does is annoy users and cause them to leave more quickly....

.... of course, this posted on the heals of me currently being a bit bored with "the grind" for little to no rewards. I mean, there's currently one character I'd like to get (Alliance General) but I'm not aching for it.. other than that.. I'd like to level up my talismans, but the 2 and 3 star runes are nearly impossible to get in decent amounts. And then gold seems to vanish quickly... they seemingly set up things to always be short on something... and in turn just fill that frustration cup for the user a tad bit more.
    +1
    I don't have any progression since 2017.... only useless toons and never the good ones.
    I just update them and do useless event ( for me, many players seems to win good things, not me...)
    some player said good event in 2018 but for me absolutly not

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    I exchanged the Golden son for AOS. First run in level X took about 5 min.
    This team works very well indeed.

OS
    Android
    my 4th vampiric, 1 life, 1 cyclone, only useless things, all event have same result for me lol

Edit:
    one more cyclone and my first not useless 1 immortal
    Last edited by blade685; 02-23-2018 at 04:01 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Got a few talis to drop either, but still at a very low rate. Got 1 lightning, 1 comet, 1 enduring, 1 life, 1 vampiric and 1 immortal after hours and hours of auto-playing GoD IX and X. But drop rates seem to be very low anyway. Been farming GoF recently for another echo set. And after completing around 10 runs per day for about two months now, I still only got 2 of the 4 echo talis needed for another set... That indeed gets frustrating at some point.
    Last edited by natasar; 02-23-2018 at 06:35 PM.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    An update to my previous post on auto-farming dungeon teams. I found the following team to actually be faster and safer for GodX:

Navigator Eddie (Inviso-paralysis) - Seems to be smarter about healing than GRE and can survive very well while doing decent damage / cc to waves as well as plenty-o-multihits for the boss.

Clairvoyant (Energy-Endure) - Keeps team cleansed and alive. Can remove annoying effects from enemies while gaining energy for team

Gunner Dog (Counter-Health +1 Gold) - Best Multi-hitter for the boss, hands down.

Astra (Immortal-Shell +1 Green) - Great multi-hit, strip, and damage. Also blocks doom from the boss.

I just posted above some other potential options that can replace Astra if you don't have her. Anyway, that's where I'm at so far. This team can auto GodX in about 6-min. I'll continue to experiment as I upgrade more mons to see if there is any combo that is better.
    Gave this team and setup a try today on auto since my current auto-teams needs around 2 mins longer for GoD X. As a result, I got quashed by the DK on my first try. Seems to be not working anymore, possibly due to the changes made to Navigator Eddie.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Gave this team and setup a try today on auto since my current auto-teams needs around 2 mins longer for GoD X. As a result, I got quashed by the DK on my first try. Seems to be not working anymore, possibly due to the changes made to Navigator Eddie.
    Possibly, but I'm not so sure, as I noticed that from time to time, they tweak "here" & "there" and the teams I usually use running the gardens aren't reliable anymore.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Not sure if this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but Iron Eddie is great on Garden of Dismay X to burn through the droids. Then when I got to the end I switched to Grim Reaper with Gunner Dog and Corrupt Droid.
    Chris-3008