Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ice... you're addicted... you can't just walk away!!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Ice... you're addicted... you can't just walk away!!!
    Lol, I know man, I know...this darn game. But now seeing some long-time players quit, I think I am done. I need 5 more fragments for my 4th Eternal, so will get it this weekend hopefully and then be done with it.

Cheers mate!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Cheers Dave, ah, your Talismans setup makes all the difference.

I managed to clear Life Level X much more easily now without having to revive like my 1st time around.

Used the following team setup:
    - Aces High (also used a troopers VHE Eddie, but not essential, could have managed with just Aces)
    - Wrath (w/ Voids)
    - SSD (w/ Strikes)
    - Sentinel Droid (your tip about Immunity really helped, which is why I took the S Droid along for the ride)

I kept Pharaoh on standby if I needed to revive, but didn't have to use him. Also the troopers VHE's fury would have helped as well for revive. The VHE's fury really helped when the shields were down to give the team Critical Strike buffs.
    Could you please share your Aces talismans? I canīt seem to keep him alive for more than two turns.
    Thanks

OS
    Android

players

vampire hunter, clairvoyant, corrupt rescuer assassin and magus with samurai and borrowed eternity eddie backup.
    kept healing every two rounds and switched off eddies but got through to level X without spending ironite to continue in garden of life. Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-08-20-44.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  101.7 KB

not so lucky with the next world with regenerating shield coming back faster than I can cause damage-EXPENSIVE to continue fight Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-09-57-13.jpg
Views: 1162
Size:  62.1 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraki2 View Post
    Could you please share your Aces talismans? I canīt seem to keep him alive for more than two turns.
    Thanks
    Sure! I have him with Shells, Immunity, and Strengths.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    vampire hunter, clairvoyant, corrupt rescuer assassin and magus with samurai and borrowed eternity eddie backup.
    kept healing every two rounds and switched off eddies but got through to level X without spending ironite to continue in garden of life. Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-08-20-44.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  101.7 KB

not so lucky with the next world with regenerating shield coming back faster than I can cause damage-EXPENSIVE to continue fight Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-09-57-13.jpg
Views: 1162
Size:  62.1 KB
    For the Dismay levels, you need a combination of Heavy Hitters and Multi-hitters, else the shields will just keep on coming back.

OS
    Android

level X

died once, cost 50 ironite to continue, winning yields as pictured. thanks to advice from slauki the rewards for return battles are NOT as generous
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-14-40-56.jpg
Views: 1042
Size:  65.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-14-44-47.jpg
Views: 1070
Size:  58.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-08-12-14-45-44.jpg
Views: 1175
Size:  126.5 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Sure! I have him with Shells, Immunity, and Strengths.
    How does he not die =/
    mine gets beat on so hard on dismay

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraki2 View Post
    How does he not die =/
    mine gets beat on so hard on dismay
    Do you have your's fully sharded? You have to ensure that you use his "Roulette" skill a lot to heal the team and gain power. Once the shells expire, you then cast the Droid's force shield and Immunity.

However, if you are talking about the Dismay Level X, then that is a different beast altogether and needs a slightly different team setup. Read the sticky thread guide for Dismay. I used 3 different Eddies for that level -- Aces High, Navigator, and Pharaoh.

OS
    Android
    Went through Garden of Life X rather easy with the following team:
    Carriage Rider (fully sharded) / Vampire Hunter (unsharded)
    Sentinel Corrupt Droid (unsharded, energy talismans)
    The Nomad (fully sharded)
    Wrath (trooper, fully sharded, void talismans)

Switched between the Eddies during the first waves and used only VH for the Dragon King.

Void shields and Wraths buff removal along with the occassional force shield and heals from the Green Bot and CR was my key to get through the first waves. For the boss fight I just kept casting Force Shield and Immunity as soon as they were depleted/removed (don't think I lost any HP at all against the boss), used VH's fury to keep everyone doing constant critical strikes plus his Mark skill for additional damage and just kept pumping damage with Wrath and Nomad.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills