Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
  1. #1
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    854

    Garden of Life strategies

    strategies for Garden of Life
    Blade-9120

    Champion:
    GrimReaper Eddie Fully maxed

    I play all troopers all days of the year.

    I'm waiting for some characters:
    Coalgiver Eddie, HellHound, COTD, Ragna_VH
    Viking Eddie, Alliance General, The Witch Doctor
    Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie, The Prisoner, Hellraiser
    Hallowed Eddie, VH Eddie, Artillery Dog, COTD, Astra_VS

  2. #2
    Senior Member DaveMurray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    311
    Just make sure you got immunty so that you won't get the dots that heal the boss, rest is piece of cake. X takes about 5m to finish.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

  3. #3
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Just make sure you got immunty so that you won't get the dots that heal the boss, rest is piece of cake. X takes about 5m to finish.
    5 min gg what is your strategy and team?
    Blade-9120

    Champion:
    GrimReaper Eddie Fully maxed

    I play all troopers all days of the year.

    I'm waiting for some characters:
    Coalgiver Eddie, HellHound, COTD, Ragna_VH
    Viking Eddie, Alliance General, The Witch Doctor
    Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie, The Prisoner, Hellraiser
    Hallowed Eddie, VH Eddie, Artillery Dog, COTD, Astra_VS

  4. #4
    Senior Member DaveMurray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    5 min gg what is your strategy and team?
    I went through that with Clair, Nomad, Red Pyro and Pharaoh.
    Many teams can beat that, boss skills are in a specific order, just make sure to have immunity to avoid the dot that heals the boss.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

  5. #5
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I went through that with Clair, Nomad, Red Pyro and Pharaoh.
    Many teams can beat that, boss skills are in a specific order, just make sure to have immunity to avoid the dot that heals the boss.
    Whoah man, respect indeed. How did you get around all the GCRs with that team setup? Wouldn't you need Wrath or something to break those GCR shields and something to taunt them so that they don't keep on reviving?

  6. #6
    Senior Member DaveMurray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Whoah man, respect indeed. How did you get around all the GCRs with that team setup? Wouldn't you need Wrath or something to break those GCR shields and something to taunt them so that they don't keep on reviving?
    Wish i had Wrath..
    Clair can remove the shield plus equipped with stun and freeze talis do the job. Pyro helps with void and also his flame. Nomad and Pharaoh chop with 1 hit.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

  7. #7
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    854
    We can make the fastest video too for each dungeon
    It can be fun
    Blade-9120

    Champion:
    GrimReaper Eddie Fully maxed

    I play all troopers all days of the year.

    I'm waiting for some characters:
    Coalgiver Eddie, HellHound, COTD, Ragna_VH
    Viking Eddie, Alliance General, The Witch Doctor
    Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie, The Prisoner, Hellraiser
    Hallowed Eddie, VH Eddie, Artillery Dog, COTD, Astra_VS

  8. #8
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Wish i had Wrath..
    Clair can remove the shield plus equipped with stun and freeze talis do the job. Pyro helps with void and also his flame. Nomad and Pharaoh chop with 1 hit.
    Cheers Dave, ah, your Talismans setup makes all the difference.

    I managed to clear Life Level X much more easily now without having to revive like my 1st time around.

    Used the following team setup:
    - Aces High (also used a troopers VHE Eddie, but not essential, could have managed with just Aces)
    - Wrath (w/ Voids)
    - SSD (w/ Strikes)
    - Sentinel Droid (your tip about Immunity really helped, which is why I took the S Droid along for the ride)

    I kept Pharaoh on standby if I needed to revive, but didn't have to use him. Also the troopers VHE's fury would have helped as well for revive. The VHE's fury really helped when the shields were down to give the team Critical Strike buffs.

  9. #9
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,570
    the green corrupt droid is the keytoon for every dungeon for me . along with GRE or VHE and some other multihitter like AOF it'S very doable but it takes a while. would really be cool to make some speed competition, since we caould save much time then.

    so 5 minutes are to beat, who can make 4:30?
    donslauki-3210 missed troopers since july 2016: 1

    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world

  10. #10
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    the green corrupt droid is the keytoon for every dungeon for me . along with GRE or VHE and some other multihitter like AOF it'S very doable but it takes a while. would really be cool to make some speed competition, since we caould save much time then.

    so 5 minutes are to beat, who can make 4:30?
    Hello old friend, you can't stay away from creating a competition, eh? I'm back for a bit to play BNW...came back for a bit last week when they did a release, thinking it was for BNW, but then stuck around when GMAC told me that it was right around the corner.

    Had fun yesterday clearing all the Gardens...sheesh, definitely had a workout.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •