Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brave New World

OS
    Android
    Thank you all for the helpfull feedback! I've im at lvl X at the sentinel dungeon an 7 and 8'th on the other ones. I wish I had Assassin child og the damned 😅☺👍
    Moenshine90-2132

Daily player

Maxed Assassin Harpy as current trooper.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenshine90 View Post
    Thank you all for the helpfull feedback! I've im at lvl X at the sentinel dungeon an 7 and 8'th on the other ones. I wish I had Assassin child og the damned 😅☺👍
    If you want I can clear a space and make mine the champion... He only has lvl 4 skills, but he is very strong still. 6 more shards for him! I get one at 5Pm tonight lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Forgot to mention, you could replace blue allied soldier with the assassin golden son. Even faster to clear it out.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Yeah I will and you ☺ I cleared the sentinel dungeon and only got lvl X in Assassin and Warrior dungeon left. Using all my 3 eddies: Vamp, GR and Eternity. Assassin Golden son, Gunner child and gunner rescuer, can't remember the name 😅 After I realized the trick with the Shield its duable ☺
    Moenshine90-2132

Daily player

Maxed Assassin Harpy as current trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    This ^^^

Lost a bunch of trooper badges and ironite thinking it would eventually give up, but I ran out of SoT first!
    I have the same problem with the game hanging and I sent an E-mail to support. They gave me some tips as to what can cause it. Switching back and forth from auto play...(Obviously I'm not doing that), but the one piece of info they gave was don't touch the screen until all the animation from the previous hit stops. I have a galaxy 6 edge and it's kind of hard not to touch the sides while playing, but when I started holding my phone by pinching the case and making sure not to touch the sides it seems to not be hanging. Kind of a PITA to have to hold it that way, but if it saves me 15 SoT I suppose I'll try it. Up to garden of dismay IX without hanging. We'll see if it holds out. Level X of garden of life almost cost me my phone because it hung when I had 3 hits left to kill the boss... So much yelling the neighbors thought my ex-wife moved back in... :-) Hope this helps someone!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I have the same problem with the game hanging and I sent an E-mail to support. They gave me some tips as to what can cause it. Switching back and forth from auto play...(Obviously I'm not doing that), but the one piece of info they gave was don't touch the screen until all the animation from the previous hit stops. I have a galaxy 6 edge and it's kind of hard not to touch the sides while playing, but when I started holding my phone by pinching the case and making sure not to touch the sides it seems to not be hanging. Kind of a PITA to have to hold it that way, but if it saves me 15 SoT I suppose I'll try it. Up to garden of dismay IX without hanging. We'll see if it holds out. Level X of garden of life almost cost me my phone because it hung when I had 3 hits left to kill the boss... So much yelling the neighbors thought my ex-wife moved back in... :-) Hope this helps someone!!
    Ok... change my theory... went back to level X and it froze before the boss and I wasn't touching the screen... guess it was just coincidence.

ARGH!!!!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    The Dragon King demands you all get iphones! Seriously, I dont get almost any crashes on my phone and the ones I do get are usually related to spotty wifi. Almost none when using with mobile data. Are you guys using wifi? If so I could see that creating a lot of trouble with these long levels. I think Nicko has made the iphone observation before as well.

OS
    iOS
    Me too. Girlfriend uses Android and has regular crashes. I'm on iPhone and have very littles, if any. My my issues seem to occur from lost of internet.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    The Dragon King demands you all get iphones! Seriously, I dont get almost any crashes on my phone and the ones I do get are usually related to spotty wifi. Almost none when using with mobile data. Are you guys using wifi? If so I could see that creating a lot of trouble with these long levels. I think Nicko has made the iphone observation before as well.
    I use a one plus 3t and i almost never get issues
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148