Thread: Weirdest glitch

OS
    iOS

Weirdest glitch

Clicked on a trooper to battle in the arena, it had one toon up as an Eddie... but.... it was the boss from Dismay lol. I should have hit battle, but sadly I clicked out instead. When I clicked back in, was the regular team they had set up lol.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Holy crap that's hilarious.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I had that happen to me last night. Except mine was the boss from Fallen Star in Ailing Kingdom.

I was farming Fallen Star (super fast to get through troopers) and selected a trooper clicked battle and got the 1 talisman over alert. It took me to my team screen where I went and sold some talismans. Then I decided to check PvP before finishing my troopers. Had some SoW accumulated, so decided I'd go ahead and knock out a couple battles. Don't remember who I clicked on, but it showed him as only the boss from Fallen Star. My team showed as my pve team (complete with trooper). Not thinking about it I clicked battle. The team I faced was not the boss from Fallen Star. My team was my pve team (trooper included). I fought valiantly despite the odds being stacked against me and only died after the defense took it's turn.

I think I was still able to play that trooper again when I went back to pve, so don't think it cost badges. Lesson learned on paying attention though.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I had that happen to me last night. Except mine was the boss from Fallen Star in Ailing Kingdom.

I was farming Fallen Star (super fast to get through troopers) and selected a trooper clicked battle and got the 1 talisman over alert. It took me to my team screen where I went and sold some talismans. Then I decided to check PvP before finishing my troopers. Had some SoW accumulated, so decided I'd go ahead and knock out a couple battles. Don't remember who I clicked on, but it showed him as only the boss from Fallen Star. My team showed as my pve team (complete with trooper). Not thinking about it I clicked battle. The team I faced was not the boss from Fallen Star. My team was my pve team (trooper included). I fought valiantly despite the odds being stacked against me and only died after the defense took it's turn.

I think I was still able to play that trooper again when I went back to pve, so don't think it cost badges. Lesson learned on paying attention though.
    Ah. It's kind of a fun glitch lol
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Holy crap that's hilarious.
    Yeah, Askora said he had it too, but takes you to the regular team you picked lol
    Eskiggalu-8063