OS
    Android

To Sparton and Crew

Hey there!

I did quit the game a few hours after BNW was released.
    Had nothing to do with bugs or drope rates (I wasn't affected), but with the time consuming aspect for easily obsessed people like me.
    I think I was first to clear all 3 dungeons though! Might be wrong but not by a long shot.

Anyway, I was about to send a private message to you, Sparton, but not sure if you read those.

LotB stands out from all the games I played. Appealing visuals, great soundtrack (although often wasted late game since you always run the same places, what about a random track option?).
    On the other hand you and NF really seem to struggle with the code-base that was handed to you.
    But my main grip would probably be the way you intend to make money. I mean, I'm no salesman but with a player base made of mostly metal fan I'm shocked you didn't go for cosmetics.
    They'd be all over them and you could focus and making the game itself fun with rewards matching the challenges.

Of course it also happen that the current approach doesn't fit me, at all, so I'm biased. If it works for you then it's all fine.

As for the real reasons I'm posting this: I wish you all the best to successfully get through this sort-of slump again.
    You obviously invested a lot of work in BNW and clearing them the first time was very fun.

I also wanna demonstrate you can throw critics without being rude. Fireworks are aimed in the air, not to the face, understands who can.
    I did try reporting but got no feedback on that, although it checked all the boxes: rude, shameless advertising, provocative and not only directed at NF.
    You don't have to put up with it. I'm not the only one fed up with those thoughtless, destructive and trollisitic posts.
    You made choices, be open-minded or make a stand. But it pains me to see you being trampled over shamelessly without any attempt at getting that under control.

Well, not like it matters much for me now anyway. Sorry that post is a bit all over the place, but I think I managed to let out everything I had left to say.

Best of luck bringing LotB to shine as it deserves!
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    Hey there!

I did quit the game a few hours after BNW was released.
    Had nothing to do with bugs or drope rates (I wasn't affected), but with the time consuming aspect for easily obsessed people like me.
    I think I was first to clear all 3 dungeons though! Might be wrong but not by a long shot.

Anyway, I was about to send a private message to you, Sparton, but not sure if you read those.

LotB stands out from all the games I played. Appealing visuals, great soundtrack (although often wasted late game since you always run the same places, what about a random track option?).
    On the other hand you and NF really seem to struggle with the code-base that was handed to you.
    But my main grip would probably be the way you intend to make money. I mean, I'm no salesman but with a player base made of mostly metal fan I'm shocked you didn't go for cosmetics.
    They'd be all over them and you could focus and making the game itself fun with rewards matching the challenges.

Of course it also happen that the current approach doesn't fit me, at all, so I'm biased. If it works for you then it's all fine.

As for the real reasons I'm posting this: I wish you all the best to successfully get through this sort-of slump again.
    You obviously invested a lot of work in BNW and clearing them the first time was very fun.

I also wanna demonstrate you can throw critics without being rude. Fireworks are aimed in the air, not to the face, understands who can.
    I did try reporting but got no feedback on that, although it checked all the boxes: rude, shameless advertising, provocative and not only directed at NF.
    You don't have to put up with it. I'm not the only one fed up with those thoughtless, destructive and trollisitic posts.
    You made choices, be open-minded or make a stand. But it pains me to see you being trampled over shamelessly without any attempt at getting that under control.

Well, not like it matters much for me now anyway. Sorry that post is a bit all over the place, but I think I managed to let out everything I had left to say.

Best of luck bringing LotB to shine as it deserves!
    Leave already!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Heh. Sorry SK but I think I'll be sticking around the forums for a bit longer. You're right thought, I should.

You are a bit rough at times but short and to the point (why quote my wall'o'text for 2 words though?).
    So it most cases it doesn't have that much impact and can serve as a wake-up call.
    You also are capable, out of nowhere, to be helpful and/or to throw some praises.

I'd give you a hug, too, if I didn't know better.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    You are a bit rough at times
    That's what she said. F2F people's will get it lol

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Lol.😂😂😂
    You mean asf.
    Hello old friend! And yes he is...

Name:  IMG_0159.PNG
Views: 227
Size:  109.4 KB

OS
    Android
    hey lulero,

as stated before sad to see you go but your arguments are more than valid. i thought about it, why they try to make us playing all da, it's no coincidence and it's no error is some kind of business plan. my theory is: they seem to target the compulsive/obsessive personalities. these guys are prolly the ones that are willing to spend the most money. in combination with the emotional aspect of the iron maiden brand this could be a successfull strategy for them. even if only 200 of these so called "whales" play the game and spend constantly they could make enough money. the mortals who don't spend are prolly not so interesting for them. it's a dirty approach to target the weakness of the people, but well that's capitalism i guess ;-).

and well, pissing and moaning seems to be way easier than articulate constructive criticism. even devs are human beings but it's too easy to attack in the hidden spheres of the internet. it's okay to disagree as long as you treat every human being with the respect he deserves. but that's the old pipe dream of love, peace and harmony V

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.