Hey there!

I did quit the game a few hours after BNW was released.
Had nothing to do with bugs or drope rates (I wasn't affected), but with the time consuming aspect for easily obsessed people like me.
I think I was first to clear all 3 dungeons though! Might be wrong but not by a long shot.

Anyway, I was about to send a private message to you, Sparton, but not sure if you read those.

LotB stands out from all the games I played. Appealing visuals, great soundtrack (although often wasted late game since you always run the same places, what about a random track option?).
On the other hand you and NF really seem to struggle with the code-base that was handed to you.
But my main grip would probably be the way you intend to make money. I mean, I'm no salesman but with a player base made of mostly metal fan I'm shocked you didn't go for cosmetics.
They'd be all over them and you could focus and making the game itself fun with rewards matching the challenges.

Of course it also happen that the current approach doesn't fit me, at all, so I'm biased. If it works for you then it's all fine.

As for the real reasons I'm posting this: I wish you all the best to successfully get through this sort-of slump again.
You obviously invested a lot of work in BNW and clearing them the first time was very fun.

I also wanna demonstrate you can throw critics without being rude. Fireworks are aimed in the air, not to the face, understands who can.
I did try reporting but got no feedback on that, although it checked all the boxes: rude, shameless advertising, provocative and not only directed at NF.
You don't have to put up with it. I'm not the only one fed up with those thoughtless, destructive and trollisitic posts.
You made choices, be open-minded or make a stand. But it pains me to see you being trampled over shamelessly without any attempt at getting that under control.

Well, not like it matters much for me now anyway. Sorry that post is a bit all over the place, but I think I managed to let out everything I had left to say.

Best of luck bringing LotB to shine as it deserves!