Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
Well I didn't expect it to turn out like this, saturday I work all day i can play some battles while working but from 4pm to 6pm EST (8:00 pm reset time)I play nonstop for me taking Eternal this week means that mjmxiii and shaolin stop playing before me thanks it was a fun race I didn't experience many bugs seems that apple devices suffered less from them I had just 1 freeze against Mkultra I've noticed a bug from teams with a warrior when troll attacks he lower a random stat to his own team, Nicko's defense is still very good🤘🏼but I was able to defeat it every single time finally, Im glad that more Vampire Hunters made it to pvp a very decent Eddie it happened with cyborg now is vampire time it sucks that mjmxiii didn't make it to the podium but I will change my champ to Corrupt General I hope you try next week 🤘🏼Up the irons , last night I was opening souls hoping for the new Warrior Lucy but no luck to form a duo with Beelzebub is going to be very dangerous is like having death marks all over.
Thanks again I can't share all stats it shows attacks 0/0, defense 321
Kamuz, great run! U are right, I stopped myself to play around 10pm, got back to the game around midnight. U were already far away from me, so even a one hour rush d be enough to catch u. So well deserved and grats for your speed. I enjoyed the run with u and mjmxii.

Again congratulations to the eternal and to all the others top players!

See you in arena, cheers!