Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Congrats Kamuz, well deserved!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to kamuz!! very well done on achieving the eternal rank.

I had an amazing race with Mjmx for the 3rd place, very tight, I was ahead of you by 80 points 30 minutes before reset but then a mighty storm started in my home and the electricity was cutted off and I lost a fight for that (I was playing on PC), so I had to run to my phone, but in such a little time Mjmx reached me, I could won just for 10 points, nice run pal.

Cheers!
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Congrats Kamuz and everyone else at the top.

I was rooting for you mjm, but perhaps the next time will be the one. Keep trying.

For me, I finished I think at 71. Didn't play for most of the day Saturday so plenty happy with it.

OS
    Android
    Congrats Kamuz! Sooner or later the Eternal would be yours and that was the time! Really deserved!

Congrats to all the guys who put commitment to be on top to! As all saturdays I can't play due to work but was awesome to watch the run of you guys!

Cheers!!

OS
    Android
    Well done Kamuz and Cheers for that first place!.
    Special mention goes to mjmxii not only for this thread (thanks) but because he was up and holding at the top for many days, you really went for it and I think you deserve a place in that podium.
    Anyway this was a difficult week with so many bugs and all that freezing going around on top of the meta change, so congratulations to everyone.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to Kamuz and nice to see mjmxiii in the mix.

This week gave a new meaning to freezefest. I think I had 16 losses out of somewhere around 370 attacks. 12 of these were freezes. Legitimate holds came against Bradata, shaolinlondo, Kamuz and one to a team I can't remember where Vampire Hunter went into Berzerker mode and just wiped my whole team out, haven't seen anything that insane in a while...
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Congrats to Kamuz for this really deserved eternal rank , after many weeks in the top 3
    Glad to see my troopers mjmxiii, shaolin,carlos at the highest ranks!

Cheers!
    dje-8079