OS
    Android

High Tier Sacrifices - Sweet Spot?

I've been saving a bunch of 4* and 5* dupes for a big night of Sacrifice. I'm guessing I have at least 150k in Essence. Is there a consensus on how to allocate that across Sacrifice Tiers to maximize the rewards?

I still need the Tier 7 Sacrifice achievement, so I'm thinking I'll hit the minimum Essence for that. Beyond that, I'm interested in recommendations. Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    If I remember the reward amounts correctly, it's probably best to do one tier VII for the achievement and then stick to tier VI. Don't do the lower ones (unless you are looking for other rewards than souls and skill shards).

If you're hoping to get certain characters from your souls you might also want to take into account that you can get regular rare souls from tier VI but not from tier VII.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Tier VI is generally what I aim for due to the possibility of getting 20 Rare G/A souls or 50 Rare souls. The only problem is more often than not I end up getting 2 skill shards instead, which is highly frustrating.

OS
    Android
    The only tier vii sacrifice I ever made landed me 2 legendary souls, so I'd honestly just do one of those and stick to VI unless they decide to bump up the rewards again..

Which could happen tbh.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the insights everyone! This really helps!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    This week, i had made 3 sacrifices up to IV tier, once of them i received 3 legendary fragments, 10 rare souls and ability fragments, that's been my best prize, i just needed 5* sacrificial heart, 2x4* sacrificial heart, and 3x 4*, and 3* characters, all of them with levels up.

If your reaching the need for the achievement, i would try this week with no doubt

OS
    Android
    Hmm... Sacrifices never seem do be consistent. For example I believe i got a 10 G/A souls from a tier 5. However, I did one recently and got a singular skill shard. From what I've read, I believe that tier 6 seems to be the best way to go.