OS
    Android

Extra turn characters and talismans

Any characters out there that grant team members an extra turn? I know AHE gets a chance for extra turns but I think it is just for him. Also looking for talisman sets that give an extra turn.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    Assassin Axis Soldier and Gunner Undead Allied Soldier both have the Rapid Fire move that has a 15 % chance to grant the team an extra turn.

Angel of Fear has a passive that gives the team an extra turn if you get the first kill.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    The one I see alot in Angel of Fear (pvp) That passive is pretty killer if you get the first kill.

OS
    Android
    Angel of fear is pretty popular. You could also use a child of the damned, assassin or warrior (assassin is stronger) they both get extra turn if they get a kill. As long as your other characters do damage to all enemies, the assassin child will usually kill the rest of the team off easily, in PVP or PVE... BNW is a different story.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Any characters out there that grant team members an extra turn? I know AHE gets a chance for extra turns but I think it is just for him. Also looking for talisman sets that give an extra turn.
    MetalKing

In addition to what's been written already - Tailgunner Eddie's fury grants the whole team an extra turn in case of Eddie will wipe out someone using ''Raining Death''...

As for talisman sets: I believe you're looking for Echo one...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    MetalKing

In addition to what's been written already - Tailgunner Eddie's fury grants the whole team an extra turn in case of Eddie will wipe out someone using ''Raining Death''...

As for talisman sets: I believe you're looking for Echo one...

Cheers,

W
    Ah yes, Echo! I already forgot about it haha. Next step in my journey of talismans is echo and shell.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Assassin Axis Soldier for high damage when maxed out. Echo talismans on him for multiple turns on top of more multiple turns lol.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Assassin Axis Soldier for high damage when maxed out. Echo talismans on him for multiple turns on top of more multiple turns lol.
    That was my initial thinking too, but here's the thing - the Echoes don't seem to proc very often at all when on a defense.

I've tried it on my Tailgunner, with a full fury-stealing team, and they barely ever run. I also use it on Samurai, who gets extra turns, and it doesn't seem to add much on defense either. On PVE, yes to both - you get the extra turns all day.

I also tried it with AAS (above) and GUS (Gunner Undead Soldier), both of whom have a 15% chance to grant the party an extra turn... and even when on PVE with them, it seems like the 15% cancels out the 35% chance on the talismans.

Hopefully that's just a bug, but maybe it's done to prevent potentially serious OP issues.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    As I don't have a gunner dog I used my gunner undead soldier in dismay X with Ecco and advantage talismans, he does good job granting party an extra turn, really useful against the boss shield combine with GRE , also VHE , Wrath and Golden Dog.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    As I don't have a gunner dog I used my gunner undead soldier in dismay X with Ecco and advantage talismans, he does good job granting party an extra turn, really useful against the boss shield combine with GRE , also VHE , Wrath and Golden Dog.
    I was just messing around with the same thing. I tried him in the fear dungeon with GRE, PDK, and MCR. He gave them enough extra turns to make it fun. I've been struggling to find a good match for my echo set. The fierce set would be best on a sentinel, but the only non Eddie I have that has a red slot is the haunted pumpkin. Both of his move give a chance for an extra turn. In a moment of stupidity this week, I decided to shard one up. It's pretty funny to watch. He aggressively tickles the opponent mercilessly.

Edit: Holy cow, R1ck have you tried that team with assassin troll or the red bomber boy instead of the golden mutt? It's crazy!
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 08-18-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530