OS
    Android

Loudwire.com Interview

I ran across this interview with Llexi Leon posted a couple days ago on loudwire.com. He talks about the BNW release and a couple of things next in line for PvE. Pretty cool feature and I don't see it posted in the forum yet, so thought I would share.. enjoy

http://loudwire.com/iron-maiden-lega...eon-interview/
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Thanks for sharing! It sounds like some cool stuff will be coming. I like the sound of the story direction, with the second arc. And . . . Charlotte!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Nice stuff going on. Like the idea about Charlotte. But tell us more about Trooper Eddie! What, When, where, why, how!!

We want information. Information. Information!
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Thanks for sharing! It sounds like some cool stuff will be coming. I like the sound of the story direction, with the second arc. And . . . Charlotte!
    Yeah it is cool huh... my hope is that all of these storylines are further along than we realize... so much more there to explore when you look at the historical context of Maidens lyrical content.

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Nice stuff going on. Like the idea about Charlotte. But tell us more about Trooper Eddie! What, When, where, why, how!!

We want information. Information. Information!
    Seems like the "classic ed" Llexi refers to in the recent YouTube video might actually be Killers Ed and not the Trooper. My take on it is that Trooper Ed may have his own world built around his characters time period, which means we may need to see Night City released before we can get to Troop. Well, it makes sense to me anyway.. wouldn't mind being wrong about it though.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Yeah it is cool huh... my hope is that all of these storylines are further along than we realize... so much more there to explore when you look at the historical context of Maidens lyrical content.

Seems like the "classic ed" Llexi refers to in the recent YouTube video might actually be Killers Ed and not the Trooper. My take on it is that Trooper Ed may have his own world built around his characters time period, which means we may need to see Night City released before we can get to Troop. Well, it makes sense to me anyway.. wouldn't mind being wrong about it though.
    Interrsting idea. I hope you are wrong to. Though I do agree Trooper Eddie does deserve a world based around him. Would make a great way of earning him rather than getting him through RNG through soul events. He is too much of a popular character to be earnt by luck. I just hope it's soon as this game has been out for over a year and I find it ridiculous that he is still not availible.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    thanks for sharing, very interesting. but i think trooper eddie will be next. no way they will introduce night city this year, so killers eddie is far far away i fear.
    hope i'm wrong, but with the current speed night city might be out in the q2 2018

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.