Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Trooper points and troope eddie

Hey guys, two questions...

I been saving my trooper points in hope that when trooper eddie is eventually released I can get him with trooper points. I have 56,875 saved so far... I been assuming he'd be 50,000 IF it were going to be this way. Does that seem reasonable?

Also I'm just wondering who has the most trooper points saved? lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Really appreciate any information about it, it will only be trooper badges or it will also be for a soul event.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    shouldn't cost us a dam thing in my opinion we've all been carrying NF for some time now with the constant bugs n issues this game has its pretty bloody obvious if ya dig through the forum's from pvp n class issues to the constant freezing and macl0 blah blah errors n than theres bnw /sigh...

OS
    Android
    Said it before - I'm betting "Trooper souls" that can be purchased with ironite or Trooper badges. Most consistent with previous events.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Can anyone point to a post where it says "Trooper Eddie" will be available with Trooper badges?

I think that's just a rumor - I agree with Mariner - will likely be like all the other Eddies and special souls tied to an event.

People seem to be holding off on a lot of skill shards because of that rumor...
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Legacy of the Beast State of the Nation
    Happy New Year!

Our team can’t wait to dive into 2017. We have exciting new content planned, and wanted to share some of what you can expect in the first half of the New Year!

As we’ve discussed in the forums, the Legacy of the Beast Arena is currently in beta testing. Our team has been fixing bugs and tuning the system based on feedback from our testers and from gameplay data. While our final launch date is still to be determined, PVP Worldwide Launch is just on the horizon, and we’ll be letting everyone know as soon as it’s available.

New playable content will also feature heavily in 2017, including our fifth world, Night City, and the Brave New World Dungeons. This Dungeon will be the perfect partner to PVP. Not only will you be able to gain new Talismans that will assist you in the Arena, it also gives you an easier route to find materials to help power up your talismans.

We have two other exciting features coming this year. Our designers are working on Sacrifice, a new feature that will add more value to those duplicate characters you have in your inventory and to make sure common souls are always worth collecting. They’re also working on the details of a Character Fragments system. This will give players the ability to earn and unlock exclusive characters (including Trooper Eddie and Eternity Eddie) along with many other high profile characters by collecting fragments of them from quests or purchasing them from the Trooper and Arena Shops.

And of course, 2017 will continue to see the Book of Souls grow with new Eddies and characters. One of our goals for this year has been to increase the variety of characters available in the Book of Souls alongside improvements and expansions to the player’s inventory. In the fall of 2016 we introduced 19 new characters, and we plan to continue this trend into the new year. Expect to see more incredible new Eddies and awesome new allies.

This is just a taste of what we have planned for the first half of 2017. Thank you all for your support! We can’t wait to show you what comes next..

Sincerely,

The Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Team

forum image2.png
    Been away awhile, come back and 1st thing I see is Angel correcting Nicko. End of days is truly here, your posts might be my new favorites lately lol outside of my fellow F2F crew of course

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post

They’re also working on the details of a Character Fragments system. This will give players the ability to earn and unlock exclusive characters (including Trooper Eddie and Eternity Eddie) along with many other high profile characters by [B]collecting fragments of them from quests or purchasing them from the Trooper and Arena Shops./B]
    Hey - who ever claimed i know everything? I learn as much on these forums as anyone!

Still - there's nothing saying "Trooper Eddie" will be in the Trooper shop - just that we'll be able to get some frags for toons there.

I still don't think NF will pass on the opportunity to have an event to win Trooper Eddie by buying souls...too much of a money making opportunity cause everyone will want him...but who knows...you can't just win Eternity Eddie with a soul so guess it's a possibility...it's all just speculation at this point.
    Last edited by Nicko; 08-18-2017 at 03:14 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Can anyone point to a post where it says "Trooper Eddie" will be available with Trooper badges?

I think that's just a rumor - I agree with Mariner - will likely be like all the other Eddies and special souls tied to an event.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...troducing+lotb

Here is another one that mentions an Eddie which can be earned through trooper badges but it was a long time ago
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

I seem to recall a post by either Kaz or Sparton saying it but I can't find it.

Would be nice if anyone from the powers that be would comment. I started saving badges a few weeks ago, just in case and going to stop at 50k. Need skill shards.

http://loudwire.com/iron-maiden-lega...eon-interview/

Interview with Lexi Leon is interesting.

We have big plans for “The Trooper,” which is themed from the Crimean War era, so that’s a slightly different era again
    Hopefully it won't be long until we find out. I think Trooper Eddie should be availible to all. Either by saving badges and purchasing out right. Or as someone else suggested unlockable through a new world. I don't think Trooper Ed should be earnt through RNG.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Hopefully it won't be long until we find out. I think Trooper Eddie should be availible to all. Either by saving badges and purchasing out right. Or as someone else suggested unlockable through a new world. I don't think Trooper Ed should be earnt through RNG.
    Please god not a new world to get him. It will take 5 years for it to be released.

BTW guys, I am just saving and hoping the "trooper" points can go towards a "trooper" eddie... I never said it was a for sure thing, its a just in case thing.

Was mainly wondering who has more trooper points saved lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572