Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I tried both him and the Assassin Axis Soldier (who's got the same basic) with Echo plus teaming with WABB to get the Accuracy buff for the extra turn chance on their basic. Sure, it's a lot of extra turns, but their damage is so poor that I think the Echo are of better use elsewhere.

Would have been good if they gave the whole party an extra turn (as the skill description indicates), but as it stands they only give extra turn to one random ally when it triggers.
    I'm afraid to say too much here, so I'm going to PM you
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    I still do almost all of my farming with a Warrior team that includes Rocket Dog and Hellhound - usually coupled with my Samurai and one other of a Warrior persuasion who deals Physical damage. They were my first clear the decks team and though I do mess around with other teams this team are my go to guys for level farming and also a couple of the LOL X levels...they also do well on a lot of the BNW levels though not the final few rounds on some of them!!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    For me it would be Holy Smokes Eddie and Assassin Soulless Demon as they were the 2 toons I used the most going through the story campaign, pretty much to the end as I had no better toons at the time.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I haven't used him yet, but the Cleanse All on the Sentinel Ox Cultist seems like an intriguing option to have around. With shards (he takes 10), it looks like he'll remove all negative effects AND restore full hp for the whole team... better than SOL Eddie used to do.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    I got a ton of use out of Fear of the Dark Eddie versus Magus Lord of Light used him a lot in PvP for quite a while.

For the Missions, the Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist was super useful for his varied abilities.

For daily grinding, Wicker Man's passive ability is fantastic. I have a team of fully-sharded Navigator Eddie, Assassin Golden Son, and Wicker Man, and they clear out Cast Die in Underworld (Madness) in 6 total attacks.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Assassin NBOL. I maxed mine out right when I got him... Remove beneficial effects, counterstrike and a force shield... AND he raises stats... I don't know why I never see anyone use him.

Put his Force on a maxed assassin COTD and damn. He DESTROYS. I love it lol
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 08-23-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    I still have a soft spot for the gunner bomber boy. Before wrath he was one of my two go to allies for autogrinding

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Assassin NBOL. I maxed mine out right when I got him... Remove beneficial effects, counterstrike and a force shield... AND he raises stats... I don't know why I never see anyone use him.

Put his Force on a maxed assassin COTD and damn. He DESTROYS. I love it lol
    This is the kind of stuff I was looking for! Anyone know if this attack increase stacks with the Wicker Man or Nomad bonus? That'd be interesting in BNW or pvp
    StickyAndy-5385