Quote Originally Posted by Xamyr View Post
Thank you for all the answers.

And I fire another question : which talisman should i use for harpy? She does true damage it means i should use a mix of red and blue talisman? Or i should use mainly green talisman for a green character?

Exist a list of talisman final stats? I don't know secondari stats until I evolve them...
Max

Yes, you are thinking right my friend as true damage is a combination of physical & magic damage - but you don't have red or blue slots there... Just 2 Green, 1 Yellow and 3 Open (assuming you've unlock them all already)... As you can see the stats for ATK/MAGIC are both have the same numbers - as it goes for true damage characters... So IT WOULD BE the best to use some assassin talismans (Barrier/Shield)... Both types boosting ATK of 15% by MAGIC and vice versa - MAGIC of 15% by ATK... The only difference between them: Barrier gives you MR (Magic Resist), while Shield gives you DEF... These talismans need 3 pieces to work... Next 2 Green slots - in 1 put something that boosting ATK... The other - the same but boosting MAGIC... For example Health Talisman (Overwhelming for ATK and Ward for MAGIC)... in Yellow slot put anything you like though with boosting HP - Will for boosing ATK or Bulwark for boosting MAGIC...

But this is your future setup - as you don't have access to underworld where are dropping those assassins one and yellows as well... So for now put some greens for HP, 2 Reds (Strenght Talis - Fierce type) and 1 blue boosting Magic... For Yellow put anything boosting MAGIC/ATK but also HP...

VERY IMPORTANT! Don't ever use those: Skilled, Sorcery, Onslaught - these are piece of crap - good just for sell to have funds, but that's it...

Cheers,

W