I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Hi, Blade

You mean right now?
    My stats:

ATK - 100% (51/51)
    DEF - 51% (26/51)

Oh, and I am all the time in the same place as the end of the week is coming - Duelist I

I am NOT fighting for eternal (could be buy some frags, yet I don't want to - fear of dupes ), for medals, for glory, for the country etc. - just fighting for FUN - in some days I can play 20 battles (and win all) some other days, play one battle per day (and still win) for achievements...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    For me it varies a fair bit and depends largely on where I am siting in the table. If I am not playing much and in the lower ranks of say 1000-500 it can be over anywhere between 20%-30%. But as soon as I move into top 500 it drops a bit to maybe mid to low 20%. Once/if I get close to top 100 it can dip to around 14%-20% depending on how I battle each day (or not) and what I do on a Saturday. it varies a lot but certainly if I just play the odd battle each day or maybe 10 battles a day only then it can be usually 20%-30%. I have never had more than 32% at the end of a week I don't think....my defence is not great and still not got full Talisman synergy on each toon but getting there. I also don't have a lot fo time to test out combinations much so tend to stick to the same defence and attack - maybe swapping the odd toon here and there but I tend to just win or lose with the same team and not care too much as I am never going to get top 10 - my highest I think was 11 and 12 but cant remember. I used to be consistently in the top 20 but not as much time over last couple of months.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    51% wow gg
    You're the winner for now ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Looking strictly at defense rates doesn't mean much. At the beginning of the week it may be 56% - because I don't play much and I'm getting attacked by less experienced players.

And a player who stays down in the ranks all week may maintain that high defense rate.

But if you're talking top 50 - and end of week defense rates - I would imagine many are where you're at - 10-20%. Once Friday - Saturday hits and the competitive players comprise most attacks, your defense rate has to fall.

My best week has been 36%. Worst week 17%.

My best week in beta was 60%
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    14% right now. Last week was 20%. Which was dazzlingly high. Probably the highest it's ever been.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions