OS
    Android

possible bug with clairvoyant's fury not healing self?

Has anyone else noticed Clairvoyant not healing herself when using her fury? I think its more likely to happen if she have been revived herself. If its not a bug is there a possible reason for it that I am not seeing? Also other beneficial effects like cleanse disappear as well but not on the other toons in my team. Its got me stumped.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-26-2017 at 04:27 PM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Has anyone else noticed Clairvoyant not healing herself when using her fury? I think its more likely to happen if she have been revived herself. If its not a bug is there a possible reason for it that I am not seeing? Also other beneficial effects like cleanse disappear as well but not on the other toons in my team. Its got me stumped.
    Alchemist

It happened that I've played a few rounds in Garden Of Fear today in need of red runes with my Claire and she was working as she used to since I've got her... Healing everyone (including herslelf) and giving the whole team cleanse boost...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I've seen it in the arena as well as Garden of Life which I was playing last night, pretty sure its after she is revived. If she doesn't die there doesn't seem to be a problem with healing. I do have Life talismans on mine and maybe thats the problem?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    . . It happen to mee many times at Garden of fear... Hope it get fixed