Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Great Idea to run this even in the stablest part of the game.

When will there be the company namechange from NF to Braindead Frog?

OS
    Android
    I think that they can make whatever the rules they want and we have the opportunity to choose if we play accordingly or not, then.

That's good.

BUT, if we choose to play accordingly to their rules, we should expect at least a bug-free game from their side.

Today, I've got 3 game freezes, for example. That's 45 SoT down the drain = "x" ironite down the drain = "x" money down the drain.

That's not good.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Got her after 3 refills and buying the fragments ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Now the question is, is she worth the effort?

OS
    Android
    i'm a player since day 1 and this will be the first time, i'm skipping a character event. (well, not really, skipped sentinel pyro and magus child as well)
    It's not because of time or the character being bad, it's because it's nearly impossible to get her for me.

I've spent all my ironite on the BNW souls, just to get nothing, so i'm unable and not willing to buy refills. the easiest dungeon (plus, fastest due to heavy SOT requirement) is GoL iV.
    Got 5 and 10 fragments on my first run.

Maybe the luck of the draw was not on my side. Previous events i always got at least 2 out of the 4 (or whatever) new characters introduced in the event. This time i got nothing! (like i wrote before: ~90 BNW souls spent: only 2 5* eddies, 1 good 5* - assassin COTD and 3 rescuers, yet no valkyre.)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Now the question is, is she worth the effort?
    I sure hope so, the description of her being a multiple hitter (most of my best toons are single hitters) is what I find most appealing, especially as its a requirement in BNW. I'm hoping she might help me progess through and finally beat GoD.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I don't got enough time to play the whole day, so I won't get Kari.

I don't got enough Ironite to buy fragments, because of the BNW Event and buying BNW-Souls in the shop.

Even if I get her, I don't got enough skill shards and materials to max her out.

Even if I got enough materials to max her out, I don't got enough time to play the whole day PVP.

So...I'm not very sad or happy about this event...frustrating and boring game with a lot of bugs inside...

OS
    iOS
    Well, my sands of time this morning got me 10 fragments. I was feeling optimistic before that. Gonna try to auto VII at work if I can find the time. Running troopers like this is harsh. Why again does BNW have to cost 15 SoT when we only have 80?

No time for pvp, off to work. Good luck to those going for it!
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Hmm not sure I am going to carry on with this. Just done 2 runs at GoF VII and 1 run at GoL VII and got 20 fragments. Thing is I had to revive on all 3 runs so I am 120 Ironite down (obviously using the wrong team!!). At that rate it will cost me a lot of Ironite. Is it just me or has this event made the game pay to win today? Sad day in the game's history if that is what has happened

Probably not the right thread to ask this but what is a good team for GoF to try and get through it easier?
    Last edited by PerthEddie; 08-29-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

Banned
    I remember that Sparton wrote costs for BNW are so high, so that we don't play 24h.

And then this event. LOL. Oh god, let some brain rain.