Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

What people like best for champion?

Hi all,

Sorry for maybe a dumb question since I'm pretty new to this game. I have a max Child of the Damned set as champion but my troopers don't seem to play it everyday, is that because people like Eddies as champion more than allys or only because I need to find better troopers?
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    if your troopers don't play your champion constantly, they are mofos, so search for better ones here on the forums :-) . that said, eddies are always better imo because they are easier to use for autofarming. i hate it to use noneddie troopers and i know some guys who even kick noneddies but i'm not that hardcore...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I don't mind to use noneddie's as long they're not single target buggers.
    However my own Eddie + my 1 ally can clear GoD or similar map without 3rd toon pretty quick, but sometimes single targeted toon (from trooper list) slows autofarming, I don't care, but someone else might.
    Nice option would be to finally have the possibility to send messages to troopers and ask them to change very weak toon for any Eddie etc.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Nice option would be to finally have the possibility to send messages to troopers (...)
    YES!... it's one of the things that'd make the game much better.
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I don't mind to use noneddie's as long they're not single target buggers.
    However my own Eddie + my 1 ally can clear GoD or similar map without 3rd toon pretty quick, but sometimes single targeted toon (from trooper list) slows autofarming, I don't care, but someone else might.
    Nice option would be to finally have the possibility to send messages to troopers and ask them to change very weak toon for any Eddie etc.
    I thought that maxed CoD hitting for 9/11k avg (overall) + extra turn every time you kill an enemy would be nice for everyone but he needs to be the last one played and that isn't always the case when set on auto. I guess I should champion my second best (Soldier Eddy).

Thanks for the answer.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    if your troopers don't play your champion constantly, they are mofos, so search for better ones here on the forums :-) . that said, eddies are always better imo because they are easier to use for autofarming. i hate it to use noneddie troopers and i know some guys who even kick noneddies but i'm not that hardcore...
    I already started looking!
    I will set my champion for my L80 Soldier Eddie

OS
    Android
    I also don't mind a noneddie, for a noneddie a would like a trooper who makes AoE damage in basic attack and power attack as well. I don't like those who grant any kind of shield or whatever. Even if I have one of those, still using all my troopers daily.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    You don't like my gunner dog?!
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

I tend to like random or rare Eddie's. Ace's High is always cool to see, though I've only seen 3. I have a lot of GRE in my list. Which actually helped out with the Gardens. Any toons are pretty fun to use too. See how they work.

I tend to like it when my troopers are Eddies because I don't have to change the dynamic of my farming team. I do however enjoy when a new non-Eddie is introduced that I get to try it out before I actually pull one for myself. I was able to get the Magnus Val the other day so I set her as my trooper for others to try for a few days, but my GRE will be wearing the crown again very soon.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...