Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Eff balls!

I didn't see this thread and dropped ironite I had into a ten rare soul pack for the soul purpose of gaining rescuer fragments...

I managed to get a good chunk of them with a 50 drop + multiple 10's, but they all dissappeared, along with some of my legendary soul fragments! (I claimed a legendary soul from frags, got an error, didn't get the leg soul and both leg & rescuer frags were gone!)

I have to also agree; This is a shitty way to collect fragments. If you really want this character, you have to...

A: Have...
    • A stockpile of rare souls
    • Characters to sacrifice (and hope you drop rare sousl)
    • Enough ironite to buy needed souls

B: Purchace...
    • Ironite with real money to buy "Character Packs"
    • Special even pack(<- which was in the store, but currently is not)

Lame.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Due to a data mismatch an incomplete version of the Undead Rescuer fragment event began 1 day earlier than intended. We have stopped the event for now and are currently working on a solution for this issue. If we can't find a solution we will be contacting the community via Facebook and the forums for compensation. Apologies for any confusion this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the support team using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
    Uh uh... see, we saw a splash screen telling us that the event had started, and we played in good faith. In some cases, (like mine) we earned the necessary fragments for the character, only to have those fragments disappear before we were able to claim them. Compensation in the form of the return of all missing fragments earned is the only thing that makes sense... anything less would be nothing short of unethical, and a slap in the face for all players affected.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    Eff balls!

I didn't see this thread and dropped ironite I had into a ten rare soul pack for the soul purpose of gaining rescuer fragments...
    You didn't see this thread because it was posted after the fact. What you did see (if your case is like mine) is a splash screen telling you that the event had started, and you then proceeded to play in good faith in an effort to earn the advertised character. For some people, it worked just fine (I have troopers that have Blue Buzz completely sharded already), but for others, the fragments they earned simply disappeared into the ether. There is nothing remotely fair about the concept of punishing players for the mistakes of the developers, and you're right to be annoyed. Hopefully NF isn't the sort of company to completely screw their player-base over... if they are though, this will be an Iron-clad example. For now, I have faith that the missing fragments will be restored to the players that earned them, via support.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Agree with what's been said about this being a unfair event. I am one to cash souls in as I get them. If this is the way things are going to be, I should start hoarding them. Completely unfair, but I shouldn't be surprised.

A detailed event schedule would be nice.

I got lucky with a 50 frag drop on the one soul I had. I usd some ironite to buy more, only to learn there is yet another bug with the game. This is just another disappointment on the long list.

There was a time I was looking for reasons to spend real money on the game (and I did) just to support it. Now I'm looking for reasons to keep playing.

OS
    Android
    i fully agree guys. this is a shitty way to get the character because it's excluding most players. i was lucky enough to have some souls in store so i could throw them into the pit, but most are not so fortunate. so some sort of earning rare souls during the event would be necessary like JJ said. let frags drom in all level give us a voucher or something otherwise it's just pay to win, which i really dislike.

had also several issues yesterday.
    some of my frags disappeared several times and 42 souls were spent in a bugged way. i opened a support ticket and i would give everyone the advice to do the same if he had some issues. the support is very kind and trying to help for the most part.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Still showing in BoS. Start saving! Lotsa questions but no answers!!! Oh wait, 1 answer but ofc it's wrong! Cancelled....really??? Maybe it's use at own risk!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-03-2017 at 06:08 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I still say the game to should be taken off line until it's completely fixed..

... but in the case of this type of promotion, how is this different than players that have millions of iron coins saved and having a special event for them. I don't have iron coins because I do not play arena. These types of events are good for players that do have these types of resources saved. I, for one, can spend a few ironites for rare souls if I wanted. I also have hundreds of useless regular souls that I can toss into the pit for, hopefully, rare souls.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post

... but in the case of this type of promotion, how is this different than players that have millions of iron coins saved and having a special event for them. I don't have iron coins because I do not play arena. These types of events are good for players that do have these types of resources saved. I, for one, can spend a few ironites for rare souls if I wanted. I also have hundreds of useless regular souls that I can toss into the pit for, hopefully, rare souls.
    Agreed!
    Guess we should wait til we get actual details...however long that takes!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Ahh...this reminds me of the times from about a year ago when i was the first one to ever dare to say that they should just pull the plug on this whole shitty project. the fan boys started a witch hunt on me back then (most of them are long gone and i'm still around...sad).
    But it didn't happen! the game still remains pretty much at the same state it was in a year ago, with all the old bugs remaining and many new ones introduced, a useless subpar of talismans simply being ignored and so on...

But look how much money has NF managed to milk out of this bug fest!!! and it's getting worse with events which directly target our wallets without any shame!!! as long as we players remain stupid and naive...good on them!

OS
    Android
    The alternative is to write a new version behind the scenes with manageable code. Then do a major update. Probably not going to happen, but it's a nice dream.

Hope they come up with a way to fix this DATA MISMATCH. A lot of other terms I can think of that would be more appropriate.

As it stands, I saw the pop-up, closed it, try and check news which of course didn't work. Had a few rare souls, dropped them and it said I got 50 fragments. Cool, shouldn't be too hard to get. Buy more rare souls, drop them and I get another 90. Sacrifice and a few more give me 40 additional frags. Check my fragments screen, I show 100 frags for the new buzz. No kids, so I'm not familiar with new math, but I think there's a problem with it.