Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    A player should be able to do about 20 LoL VIII-X runs per day without spending any Ironite on SoT refills, while still playing all 50 Troopers and all 8 Skull Quests. It should actually be a bit more than that, since I didn't factor in SoT rewards from daily achievements or from victories. I did assume that the non-LoL and non-SQ battles were on a map that took only 4 SoT.

288 SoT per day = 44 for 8 SQs + 152 for 19 LoL runs + 92 for 23 other (4 SoT) battles
    I dont know if anybody noticed, but the 80 SoT limit works out to a full refill every 6.66 hours. Just another of the cool Maiden easter eggs that was originally built into this game. I agree they have lost all meaning at this point though

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    I dont know if anybody noticed, but the 80 SoT limit works out to a full refill every 6.66 hours. Just another of the cool Maiden easter eggs that was originally built into this game. I agree they have lost all meaning at this point though
    Hahaha, nice!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    So, reading through all this. Slauki was told by Michelle they'd be in touch by today about compensation. Still no other word on it, and the long weekend is long past. Sparton has made a couple of posts, but nothing to even hint at whether they're doing anything regarding the botched event.

Epic fail on customer relations! Makes it seem the NF solution is ignore it and it will go away. People have spent both real and virtual currency and deserve far better than this.
    Last edited by Askora; 09-06-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your patience. We have just posted some more details on the Undead Rescuer event. You can find that here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...r-Event-Update