Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have a random question when it comes to the arena does any one notice that certain things seem to proc for higher level players more then lower level players? The counterstrike talismans especially. If I fight a high rank player I swear it happens every attack if I attack a lower rank player I can attack them 6 times in a row and they don't counter strike once. I am sure this is some sort of confirmation bias that I notice this, but wanted to see if any others run into similar scenarios.

You guys got it so different at the top. All I see at the 2000 range are GRE, Wrath (interchangeable with AG or SABB), SSD, and GCR

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    You guys got it so different at the top. All I see at the 2000 range are GRE, Wrath (interchangeable with AG or SABB), SSD, and GCR
    Good point, now I am in position 455 and NONE of the defenses I see in my attack list has that called repetitive defense.
    It is a very complex topic because there will always be a toon better than another and as soon as someone has it he will put it on defense untill NF nerf it, it has been a cycle since PVP was launched.
    Just getting tired of this sh&t, this week I will only play PVP untill I get the coins to buy the stuff in arena store, I don't have coins because only play around 150 fights a week, no need to do more.

Congrats to my trooper Carlos who is a terrific player.
    Bien hecho mi chino!!!😁

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Jofer: insert Ozzy-The Almighty Dollar here
    lol Youtubes!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Bottom line for me is, this is an rpg. Granted the story has been stalled for over a year but it's a turn based rpg. Final fantasy was never built for a pvp mode. No rpg is ever going to really work flawlessly with any kind of player vs player. Even if it was live, someone would still have to go first, so there's really no way to make it 100% fair in my opinion.
    Except other games do it just fine. I feel like most of this comminuty doesn't have much experience with PvP gaming and just accept NFs mediocrity as a result thinking that's the way it has to be.

OS
    Android
    That's exactly the point! No VHE in lower ranks cuz he's OP!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    It was a great run last week Carlos you deserve eternal well done bro I was hoping that you will stop before me but no you kept going I even got in trouble at work for not paying attention but is was worth it next time let's join the 10k club 🍺
    Just as Nicko said VHE, red buzz, SSD,Wrath are every where around 60% but specially VHE, devs you need to buff other Eddies like Visions to his glory days now with all those guard shields what a great combination
    Purple spice girl i change my mind about that toon I used to say that it was Op but is the only one that give me a challenge so far, we need more toons like that, is just not right that from all the attacks from last week I lost only 12 no fun at all I'm getting bored is a game and it needs to be more difficult to win
    One more thing if last week was a great battle let's wait for the Epic and most anticipated battle Gmac vs Joffer if that happens I'll join the battle and I hope Carlos does as well
    Thanks everyone and see you in the arena

OS
    iOS
    Couldn't play much the last 2 hours, but it looked to be an epic battle indeed! Congrats Carlos, Kamuz!

Seeing the same team over and over is a problem, I'm somewhat guilty as well. Though I don't use the green demon. I have him, but just hate him and his over the percentage taunt. Though maybe one day I'll say F it, if you can't beat them join them. Props to those that don't use him btw.

The obvious answer is not to nerf VH (that may be the nail in the coffin for me har har) as he is so much fun and useful in BNW. The obvious answer imo, is to restore the nerfed toons to former glory, and/or buff other Eddies. New tunes like the purple chick work as well. But, history tells us NF will take the easy way out with nerfing.

Speaking of the purple chick, she gave me fits for a while. Think I have her number for the most part now.

Speaking of trying other tunes, more skill shards will help.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    The obvious answer is not to nerf VH (that may be the nail in the coffin for me har har) as he is so much fun and useful in BNW. The obvious answer imo, is to restore the nerfed toons to former glory, and/or buff other Eddies.
    Good call. Can I has my Prisoner back? He is not a number and just wants to be free!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Except other games do it just fine. I feel like most of this comminuty doesn't have much experience with PvP gaming and just accept NFs mediocrity as a result thinking that's the way it has to be.
    I don't have a lot of experience with it, but I've played a few different types. I'm talking mobile here because my newest console is a ps2.

I don't consider f2f quite the same thing since it's more of a fighting game format. I played Valkyrie connect for a bit. Its solution was to have both teams go at it full auto, both at the same time. It sucked. I used to play Mabinogi duel a bit, which is more of a card battle game. It was live and they probably did a good job at it. I sucked so bad at that game though that I never won. Maybe the best example I've seen is monster super league. The pvp is very similar to lotb, but offense always goes first, while defense gets an additional fifth character to replace the first one dead. I never progressed far enough to play at the higher ranks of that game though.

That's about it unless you want to count words with friends. That was pvp I guess. I don't know what they can do to improve the experience though. Obviously the point system is backwards. Getting punished for playing too much doesn't make sense. Whatever happens I don't have high expectations, I think the only thing keeping me going with this game is the amount of time I have invested in it. It seems like a waste to throw it all away now. That and the Iron Maiden theme of it. If these were comic book characters I'd be done.
    MrFreeze-6530