Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Losing at PVP because of game crashes

Just lost PVP because of a crash. Not happy!

Defence only had Nomad left on a sliver of health. I had all my toons plus WUR with Endure. Nomad strikes then....9999 infinite recurring damage forcing me to force quit the app as couldn't do anything! Playing on iOS.

That was also my last sand of war, be damned if I'm going to spend more for this! Am I going to get the points for it? Doubt it. The coins? Yeah right. From reading these forums it's very telling that one of the biggest sections on here is the bug reports pages.

NF - I'll try this in a language that's easy to understand. Please please please focus on the comments and reports from your customers here! If you don't the product becomes a mess, players leave and your income becomes less. Give people a product worth paying for and people will pay. You can't have it both ways for long. I'm guessing this isn't your only P2W mobile game but if you mess up one you damage reputation for all of them - people won't flock to a different NF game if they've experienced this first.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-4345 View Post
    Just lost PVP because of a crash. Not happy!

Defence only had Nomad left on a sliver of health. I had all my toons plus WUR with Endure. Nomad strikes then....9999 infinite recurring damage forcing me to force quit the app as couldn't do anything! Playing on iOS.

That was also my last sand of war, be damned if I'm going to spend more for this! Am I going to get the points for it? Doubt it. The coins? Yeah right. From reading these forums it's very telling that one of the biggest sections on here is the bug reports pages.

NF - I'll try this in a language that's easy to understand. Please please please focus on the comments and reports from your customers here! If you don't the product becomes a mess, players leave and your income becomes less. Give people a product worth paying for and people will pay. You can't have it both ways for long. I'm guessing this isn't your only P2W mobile game but if you mess up one you damage reputation for all of them - people won't flock to a different NF game if they've experienced this first.
    Wow, one whole freeze! Consider urself lucky! Try 2/list! Haven't really tried in a month due 2 this bs! When they start costing u key ranks or u get 10+ on a Saturday let us know! Hmm, iOS...posed 2 b an android problem? Also no revive or immortality? Same here, really hope they're not looking in the wrong direction!
    Oh Yeah, this is NF's only game which makes it sooooo much worse!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-04-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-4345 View Post
    This ^
    Hopefully NF will decide to do something and fix it someday, for now they just sweet talk players into the game, marketing and players that love the band keep them afloat, if they were capable to realize how much revenue they lose with their antics bet it would hurt, maybe then they would smart up and get at the very least the most obvious and annoying bugs fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Wow, one whole freeze! Consider urself lucky!
    And this...
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

Fair point, this was only one freeze this time. Don't get me wrong I've had freezes before but surprisingly not in pvp. LOL and BNW freeze often on me and it's frustrating but I've not posted on it as those problems are well documented (for all the good that does...).

I've also seen in a few matches a bug with Guard talismans which is annoying but didn't crash it. If defence has Guard talismans and you steal the beneficial effect and then get attacked, the defence team still gets the fury for it! So - think to yourself "that'd be handy I need some fury I'll just steal that" and then get royally screwed over when GRE and his multiple turns hit you and fills his fury tank from empty!

OS
    Android
    Don't remember where I started but after 2 refills & 3 freezes I managed 2 claw my way to 48th. 3 min 2 go, last match, kill shot, game freeze. So, f/c & drop to 55th or so? Nah, can't overcome that so left froze till after reset....51st! Fuckin awesome! Loss of ironite, rare souls & eternal frags! Contacted support but I'm sure NF will give me the big FU! Letcha know. Don't get me wrong, support is about the only positive when it comes 2 NF! But can't c em giving rewards cuz of a freeze that affects everyone. Just some more than others. Arena has been unplayable for a month now! Every goddamn week this shit happens! & if their 75 ironite is posed 2 b payback...not even close!!!!
    Btw, 1 macl12 in LOL yest. doesn't happen very often anymore. Sry Enti! Zero freezes in BNW which I've finished & farmed for Blue Spice!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-04-2017 at 02:56 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    I get maybe 2 a week in iOS. Couldn't imagine playing with the type of BS guys like SK have to deal with.

I think I'd be throwing my phone into a shark tank at that point...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I get maybe 2 a week in iOS. Couldn't imagine playing with the type of BS guys like SK have to deal with.

1 phone a year limit,lmao. Actually, I'm due! Y u think I haven't opened my last 2 eternal souls yet! Clair, Wrath, EE, repeat!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-04-2017 at 03:00 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

Made me think of this lol

Name:  a23b93b1b531c60e136fd51d845b6058--funny-fnaf-funny-geek.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  20.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Made me think of this lol

Name:  a23b93b1b531c60e136fd51d845b6058--funny-fnaf-funny-geek.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  20.8 KB
    Lmfao! Said it b4...u da man! Seriously, where do u find this stuff? Always bang on topic & within minutes! Startin 2 think u r a bot!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-04-2017 at 03:46 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Startin 2 think u r a bot!
    You wouldn't be the first lol