Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Undead Rescuer Fragment Summoning Event - EVENT EXCLUSIVE Character

Every basic Rare Soul you use gives you additional fragments, with guaranteed Legendary Soul Fragments and a chance for fragments to earn an event exclusive Magus Undead Rescuer!

From Sept 7th, 5 PM PT to Sept 16th, 5 PM PT, every Rare Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) has a chance of rewarding Rescuer Soul Fragments. When Rescuer Soul Fragments are rewarded, they will appear in bundles of 10, 20 or if you’re really lucky, 50! Once you get 200 Rescuer Soul Fragments, you can get a Rescuer Soul, which guarantees the new Magus Undead Rescuer!

The Magus Undead Rescuer joins the expanded roster of Brave New World characters as a new 4* Magus in Legacy of the Beast. It is a magic attacker which Curses all enemies at the start of battle, along with doing extremely high magic damage and will gain Invincibility if it has Regen at the start of any of its turns.

Additionally, every Rare Soul is guaranteed to give you 5 Legendary Soul Fragments. That means for every 20 Rare Souls you open, you’ll be able to trade in 100 Legendary Soul Fragments for a Legendary Soul, which guarantees a 4 to 5 star character of ANY class!

Important: The event’s fragments are only earned from using “Rare Souls”. Rare Magus Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Event Souls, etc will not yield fragments when used. Additionally, please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Rescuer Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Finally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss the opportunity to summon the Magus Undead Rescuer, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

The Magus Undead Rescuer debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out the Undead Rescuer’s key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVES

Bane (Passive)
    Curse enemies for 2 turns at the start of battle. Gain Invincibility if Regen is active at the start of your turn. Cursed enemies take increased damage from all sources.

Wreck (Basic)
    Deals magic damage to all enemies.
    35% Chance to grant Magic Penetration to all allies for 2 turns.
    LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25/25%
    LV 4 Effect Chance +25%

Raze (Power)
    Deals magic damage to a single target.
    45% Chance to Remove Beneficial Effects.
    Inflicts Permadeath for 2 turns.
    Damage dealt increases based on your Missing HP.
    LV 2/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25%
    LV 3 Effect Chance +10%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Magus

It would be nice if souls were half off. Or even if they spawned more than once a month from the GOld and Soul horde.

Also, does anyone else feel a tad depressed when they open a big bundle of souls and the eyes don't go red?

OS
    iOS
    Do these events drop a lot then? Only started playing less than a month ago and didn't realise I should hoard rare souls. Still trying to build my team. Have a few 4 star toons now, but mostly 3 star and lower. Can't even generate enough essence for a decent sacrifice (and I've reached my limit for spending real cash!) Today was the first time I've had a 4* character from a rare soul! Doubt I have any chance to get this guy.

OS
    iOS
    and got him.... thanx to the delay...
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    had to sacrifice my corrupt general and my purple rescuer to get the last fragments off souls, but now i got him.
    His passive seems to trigger his invincibility. Put the life regen talismans on him and this seems enough to get this. I don't own a PD or PDK to test, if this would work, too, but i guess it should.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Opened 20 rare souls and got 50 fragments. So that would mean I need 80 rare souls to get a 4* char??? You can't be serious NF!!! I'm so close to quit!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Opened 20 rare souls and got 50 fragments. So that would mean I need 80 rare souls to get a 4* char??? You can't be serious NF!!! I'm so close to quit!!!
    well, i had mine in ~25 souls (10-pack bought, 2-5 souls via low tier sacrifice and skull quests and one 10-pack via high tier sacrifice. Yet opened each soul at once. My other two accounts are also 50/200 and 70/200 after 10 souls each.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    well, i had mine in ~25 souls (10-pack bought, 2-5 souls via low tier sacrifice and skull quests and one 10-pack via high tier sacrifice. Yet opened each soul at once. My other two accounts are also 50/200 and 70/200 after 10 souls each.
    How do you manage 3 accounts?!!

I thought about starting over with a second but really seems like too much work!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    So buying the Rescuer Pack @ $54.99 with 20 rare souls still wouldn't guarantee enough fragments for the rescuer. Seems like a rip off to me...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Is not only you, so far got 90 fragments out of 20 souls, and was sitting at 50 for a while.
    I don't like these fragments events at all as fragments have somehow a bad drop ratio for this account, don't know if NF does profiling or what but it's always the same.
    The last event barely made it after running 53/55 BNW dungeons and spending over 720 SoT (that on top of playing all my troopers everyday).
    Also that thing about not even guaranteeing the character if you buy a $55 pack?, is that a bad joke!. (not that I would drop a single cent on that anyway but it's just BS).
    Oh yes and 0 Red Eyes...
    The only good thing has been getting about 50 legendary fragments.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-08-2017 at 06:31 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432