Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    now i got him on all 3 devices.
    My backup device was easy to get him. (wrote before).
    On my mobile, i didn't even really think about getting him. Spent a 10 soul pack and got 50 fragments the first day, that was it. Then i decided to sacrifice my Viking, i got from the BNW event souls and got enough rare souls to get the blue buzz, plus a pharaoh and a gunner golden sun, nice exchange for a viking.
    The last account lacking the blue buzz was my main acccount. I was at 160/200 and had no ironite or lambs to sacrifice, so i did some gambling and sacrifice my fully sharded lv 100 navigator and warrior child - was a tier 6 sacrifice and i didn't belive my eyes: 50(!) rare souls - jackpot! Adding the fact, that each soul also gave legendary fragments, it was a piece of cace for me to get him not once, but twice, plus a second prisoner and the missing corrupt ox cultist. Now that was an evening!
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    LOL, what's the point (any benefits?) to have 3 accounts?
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    So far I have only opened 10 Rare Souls I have got from Skull Quests and a bit of Sacrifice. From those 10 I have got 20 fragments. At those rates I will need to open 100 souls. Hmm, not giving me much incentive to spend any Ironite here are you NF?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    LOL, what's the point (any benefits?) to have 3 accounts?
    higher chances to get some characters? There are some characters, that (yet) only dropped on one device and by the luck of the dupe - like "oh, you already got a nomad and samurai? here: get a second and third one!" while the other account has never seen one.
    So i can experiment with different playstiles. While on one account i can choose between Cyborg, Eternity or Vampire Hunter, i have the Shaman, Rainmaker and Pharaoh on the other. Real benefints were only in the beginning days (where were less disconnects), as you had a guarantee feedback trooper points. Now it's just a triple chance at soul events. because on one device, you can "only" spend like 2000 hard earned (not payed) ironite to get some souls. On three devices you have the triple amount of ironite to spend and so open the triple amount of souls, thus a triple chance to get different characters.
    And the game isn't that hard that you have to pay full attention. Farming is autoplay and 10-20 pvp fights (1 load in the morning, one in the evening) are enough to keep duellant 1.
    And my mobile account was just for the fun:
    To see, how fast you can rise with the new benefit system and how fast you can earn stuff, like recourses or ironite.
    It's not difficult and i even managed to the blue rescuer on all 3 devices. (on one even three times, but that was the luck of the 50 souls drop.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    OK fair enough if you like experimenting, but I still can't see reasonable point to spend so much time playing on 3 devices / 3 different accounts. As long you not spending £££ on all of them is fine, however, it is up to you really, I wouldn't do that tbh
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    I love this, i dropped 40 souls and ended up stuck at 190 fragments, just dropped soul 41 boom 50 fragments just laughed so hard wasn't even mad.

OS
    Android
    Its just a "chance" to get fragments? because i have dropped rare souls these days, today for example dropped 4 at the same time and get 50 fragments, this same day i dropped 1 and then 1 again, and get nothing for those

Still on 110/200, and this not was the frist time during the event that i see i don't get rescuer fragments for rare souls
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PaquitoChep View Post
    Its just a "chance" to get fragments? because i have dropped rare souls these days, today for example dropped 4 at the same time and get 50 fragments, this same day i dropped 1 and then 1 again, and get nothing for those

Still on 110/200, and this not was the frist time during the event that i see i don't get rescuer fragments for rare souls
    It's a chance to get MUR fragments and 100% to get 5 Legendary soul fragments.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

I'm at 160 fragments right now. I feel so close but I can also feel crushing disappointment edging in

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I'm at 160 fragments right now. I feel so close but I can also feel crushing disappointment edging in
    Don't give up man, still 2 days to go
    Was at 180 fragments yesterday throwing in 45 rare souls. Today threw in one... nothing...another...nothing...another...nothing... another...50 fragment...got em! Now let's see what he's good for. Btw one of those 49 rare souls also gave me Allied General, so not a bad exploit \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀