Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Opened 20 rare souls and got 50 fragments. So that would mean I need 80 rare souls to get a 4* char??? You can't be serious NF!!! I'm so close to quit!!!
    Is not only you, so far got 90 fragments out of 20 souls, and was sitting at 50 for a while.
    I don't like these fragments events at all as fragments have somehow a bad drop ratio for this account, don't know if NF does profiling or what but it's always the same.
    The last event barely made it after running 53/55 BNW dungeons and spending over 720 SoT (that on top of playing all my troopers everyday).
    Also that thing about not even guaranteeing the character if you buy a $55 pack?, is that a bad joke!. (not that I would drop a single cent on that anyway but it's just BS).
    Oh yes and 0 Red Eyes...
    The only good thing has been getting about 50 legendary fragments.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-08-2017 at 06:31 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Is not only you, so far got 90 fragments out of 20 souls, and was sitting at 50 for a while.
    I don't like these fragments events at all as fragments have somehow a bad drop ratio for this account, don't know if NF does profiling or what but it's always the same.
    The last event barely made it after running 53/55 BNW dungeons and spending over 720 SoT (that on top of playing all my troopers everyday).
    And that thing about not even guaranteeing the character if you buy a $55 pack is a bad joke (not that I would drop a single cent on that anyway but it's just BS).
    Completely agree, $55 for that is the biggest rip off i've seen to date. (I normally don't even look at the deals cause it's just depressing.)
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Usually free frags in store too! Did say they need 2 wake t f up but apu the Frog is Nodding Off!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 09-08-2017 at 06:53 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Two hours of playing nonstop... Crappiest "rewards" i've ever got. Single talisman on skull quests, and 2* evo runes.
    Couple BNW plays for only runes. Don't get me wrong, I need runes badly... But when the hell will I ever get a talisman drop from BNW???!!! I really hate complaining but it's impossible not to complain about this game lately. IMPOSSIBLE.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I know the event isn't ideal but I don't think its that bad. If it was going to be the two day window they had before it would have been terrible, but giving us nearly two weeks I think that is plenty of time to try and get souls from the skull quests, or minor sacrifices or farming some lol which is what i plan to do to get as many regular souls as possible and hopefully turn them into some rare souls. Plus always have the 1/100 chance to get rare soul in LOL too.

This does prove no one will ever be happy, make an event too easy people gripe about it make an event that is challenging like the BNW one and people complain. I got it, have they screwed somethings up or had events that could be better sure,but it seems lately people are so pissed off outside of them making an event that said here is every character your missing and its free I think people will complain.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else having strange issues with the game tonight
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    What kind BG?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Bunch of different things. Items/ toons not showing up in the menus. Upgrades not saved. Using souls but not getting char. It's almost like every bug in the game is happening all at once. Very strange seeing that I've never had any issues since the maclo incident.
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    Even some of the old server errors are showing up. Load times,freezimg up, force quit you name it it's there. Just checking to see if anyone else has got something going on.
    Last edited by BG840; 09-09-2017 at 02:50 AM.
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Yikes!!

Got a MACL12 the other day. SK brought up issues yesterday, I think. Probably due to the "event" going on now... good luck to you. The final run tomorrow ought to be fun...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹