OS
    iOS

Reassigning skill shards.. get them back when sacrificing....

I searched, found nothing.

Can I reassign skill shards from one character to another?

How come when I sacrifice a character with a skill shard I don't get the shard back? I get back the talismans that were assigned.

.. Annoyed.. spend time improving the characters you have because you can't get anything better (legendary souls seems to drop mediocre characters at best). Then, when you finally do get a decent characters, you can't get skill shards to power them up.

You're creating dead stops in the game by dropping terribly mediocre characters as "legendary" (seriously? what's "legendary" about a warrior Pyro soldier?) limiting skill shards, 3 star EVO stones, 2 star talisman stones, and 3 star talisman runes.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-11-2017 at 10:46 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I searched, found nothing.

Can I reassign skill shards from one character to another?

How come when I sacrifice a character with a skill shard I don't get the shard back? I get back the talismans that were assigned.

.. Annoyed.. spend time improving the characters you have because you can't get anything better (legendary should drops mediocre characters at best). Then, when you finally do get a decent characters, you can't get skill shards to power them up.

You're creating dead stops in the game by dropping terribly mediocre characters as "legendary" (seriously? what's "legendary" about a warrior Pyro soldier?) limiting skill shards, 3 star EVO stones, 2 star talisman stones, and 3 star talisman runes.
    The short answer is no and the devs made it clear that it will never happen
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    The short answer is no and the devs made it clear that it will never happen
    I can totally understand why they wouldn't. After all, what would stop us from sharding someone up with alot of them, sacrificing them, getting the shards back, and then using them on another character? That would completely destroy the value of both skill shards, and higher tier sacrifices.
    Although, it would be nice to get something more to make moderately decent sacrifices. I mean, only way to get above a tier 2 sac is to either max out a bunch of 3 star toons or to fork over a bunch of skill shards to boost their own value, essentially wasting time and very valuable resources on a chance for something above average. I mean, what if they raised the max value of a 3* character to 1000 when they are maxed out? That way you would be rewarded for your time and effort with a grand sacrifice at the very least.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Okay. Worth asking

I do find it annoying to sacrifice a character with 2 or 3 skill shards only to get mediocre returns at best. But noted.

Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Is it just me or does it take like a day before posts actually show up here?