Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Liking the changes! A pity about the bad communication concerning trooper points, but the changes in themselves look good. Will be fun to bring out my Angel of Pain from retirement.

Will this update fix the bug with wrongly displayed HP bars after using multiple hit attacks? The HP bar goes down as it should first but then goes up a bit at the end of the animation, probably corresponding with the amount of damage dealt by the last of the multiple hits. I've seen this happen with a lot of different multiple hit moves, and it's just a visual glitch as the next hit will have the bar show the correct HP remaining. The most glaring evidence of this bug happened today when I used VHE's Fury (3 hits) on the Magus LoL, who ghosted but the HP bar was about a quarter full. It's also very obvious if you use a two hit attack that should nearly kill the enemy but the HP bar displays a bit more than half the HP remaining (and then do the exact same attack, which kills the enemy).
    (And if this bug is device related, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5 with the most recent Android update)
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    RE: To use or not use badges...

The best move is to save 30k badges, and spend the rest on skill shards before they become limited. Here's why:

The devs said there will be a ONE-TIME-ONLY Trooper Soul at around 40-50k, and that we'll have ideally 4 weeks to save up for it. If you have strong Troopers from the forum and you play them all everyday, you should be able to average 15k badges a week. That works out to 60k if you don't spend on anything else over that 4-week period.

Soon, you will be limited to 2 skill shards per week, meaning that you'll be spending 10k/week on them and saving about 5k/week. Once they're limited, you will be stuck with your current badges and the extra accumulation of 5k/week... and anything over 50k (Trooper Soul) will have to go towards the other items in the store, which are far less valuable than the skill shards.

If you haven't left yet, here's some more math:

Saving 30k in badges right now will leave you with a 20k badge deficit for that 50k Trooper soul. That 20k/4 weeks works out to 5k/week needed to be saved. As above, that can be handled while still allowing the 2 skill shard purchase each week. So if my math is correct, saving anything over 30k right now is only good if you want to spend it on souls & stuff in the store.
    Last edited by Mariner-1212; 09-13-2017 at 01:21 PM.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Is the glitch with guard talismans that are stolen stolen causing the fury to go up for the other team being looked at or corrected?
    That bug is still being worked on. It will not make it in for this next release, unfortunately, but is scheduled to be complete on the following one.

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    May have to come out of retirement if this release goes smoothly, especially if there is a new and faster way to burn through all the troopers.!
    Just to be clear, this next release will not have the updates for speeding through Troopers. That will be in a subsequent update.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Still doesn't work and was to be fixed in August update. Maybe at least update his Charge skill description to indicate it doesn't apply to him. He was one of my first toons with a decent passive so kind of my pet project.

Will Clairvoyant be fixed? Her fury does nothing for her if she's been killed and then revived?

I've had purple Valkyrie stun Clairvoyant a couple of times when she has no beneficial effects active. The pattern I've seen has been that usually wrath has removed the effects from Clairvoyant. Purple Valkyrie makes the last attack for the defense and then Clairvoyant is stunned and Artillery dog applies immunity to Clairvoyant. Maybe a good test case for your fix.
    I'll bring up the Death Dog / Clairvoyant issue with our QA. I believe that last issue with Astra will be fixed with this upcoming release. There was an issue where Talisman passives were marked as positive effects, but when the effects were removed, they were still counting as being present on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Will this update fix the bug with wrongly displayed HP bars after using multiple hit attacks? The HP bar goes down as it should first but then goes up a bit at the end of the animation, probably corresponding with the amount of damage dealt by the last of the multiple hits. I've seen this happen with a lot of different multiple hit moves, and it's just a visual glitch as the next hit will have the bar show the correct HP remaining. The most glaring evidence of this bug happened today when I used VHE's Fury (3 hits) on the Magus LoL, who ghosted but the HP bar was about a quarter full. It's also very obvious if you use a two hit attack that should nearly kill the enemy but the HP bar displays a bit more than half the HP remaining (and then do the exact same attack, which kills the enemy).
    (And if this bug is device related, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5 with the most recent Android update)
    This is being worked on, but will not be completed for this release. It is scheduled for the following release at the moment.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    The change in AH-Eddies Triple Shot will also work on Tailgunner, won't it?
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    The change in AH-Eddies Triple Shot will also work on Tailgunner, won't it?
    Correct.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Kaz are there any plans on adding a confirmation of our champion being used from our troopers since you are working on that section?
    Also will you implement an ingame chat sometime in the future?
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Kaz are there any plans on adding a confirmation of our champion being used from our troopers since you are working on that section?
    Also will you implement an ingame chat sometime in the future?
    Yes to both. Though they are further down the list so neither will be coming in the near term. We are really interested in implementing a form of Guilds in the game, including Chat. It is still early in the design phase however so no solid details on that yet.

-Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    I would like to know if something's been worked on in the subject of eliminate ''connecting with server errors'' which seem real plague since some time... And they are seem to be your concern as while not smooth play - loosing eveything - the experience and fun of play is none...
    One of our programmers is indeed working on improving this situation. I'm not sure if any improvements will make it into the next update, but if not the next, then the following one should have a lot of improvements for the error handling system.

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    And how about fixing the TP system: why not ''unlock'' the possibility to use 2 troopers' champions at the same time? I understand that you guys wish peps to spend caa$h on refill SoTs, yet such move would improve the daily obligation drastically... I would like to see some sollutions could provide the TP (full 50) within 2 hours max... Playing more the game as it is now - not worth the time...
    What you're suggesting is the plan; it's merely a matter of being able to get the programmer time to implement it. I already have all of the new error cases/menu flow logic documented for when the programmer resources are free (which may be as soon as the update after the next).

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    @Sparton, I am referring to Viking's Magic Resistance Charge.
    When active, it supposed to increase damage/defense based on MR, and it does nothing.
    Hm, I think I see a bug in the system for something along those lines, so I'll ask around and see if there's something that can be done about that.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    oh one new possible bug:

i used DD sometimes on offense and so far he NEVER blocked the passive of the opponents. very unlikely it's just bad luck. would be cool if you could check this. can anyone else confirm this?

EDIT:
    hmm actually, he blocked the passibe once after i wrote this. so maybe i was really just unlucky this time or it triggers less than intended.
    EDIT: Sorry, rewriting response (thought you were referring to the Death Dog passive, not one of his skills).

Do you have a more specific example of what character(s) you were using it on where it didn't work, and what the result of it not working was?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Just check top 25, 95% of them are with the purple beast on defence so please find others to fool. Also most of them were nowhere close to top 100 before.
    Out of the top 25 (as of this writing), 8 defenses use Astra, Valkyrie Slayer... so not even a majority, let alone "95%".

A pretty sizable amount of the top of the leaderboard, given her rarity, but not nearly as prolific as you're posturing.

Also, it shouldn't surprise anyone that the top of the leaderboard is volatile mid-week, and won't necessarily reflect what it'll look like at the end of the week. You should know that; you're not new here.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 09-13-2017 at 07:20 PM.

I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong, but I try do the heal block challenge on Pharaoh Dog King, I did it 3 times and none of them counted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Hey, IceMan, so nice to read these! ... if the future update/s will manage to bring back some players who aren't playing the game anymore, they surely will be most welcome, I really hope that the devs will have such thing in mind. Also, if they'll manage to get rid of the freezing bug that is infesting the BNW dungeons*, I will declare myself happy.

The rest of the impovements look good on paper... hopefully they'll do better virtually. Fingers crossed.

*the freezing bug is also prezent in the LoL dungeons - as I've had such freeze today, after the Magus Golden Suns revived and, also in the Arena, after a Assassin Valkyrie revived.
    Cheers my friend, it would be good to come back, but I just read Kaz's post above that sadly the "Speedy Trooper" enhancement won't be in the next release, so my come back will have to wait. I did however reinstall the game yesterday to check on my toons (I do miss my homies! ), but had a darn MACLO15 just when I defeated the boss on BNW GoL VII. Got so ticked off, so ran through the 15 loyal troopers who still kept me, and then deleted the game. Sigh, these bugs and freezes will end up making my return a very brief one indeed! I can see why SK and so many others are just fed up of the bugs, crashes, and freezes.