Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    if you want to do me a favour and if it'S not too much work for you, it would help me and my thread a lot if you could mention every change in skill descriptions too. would save me a a lot of time, if i don't have to search every description for every character...you could PM me these changes too, if you don't want to put them all in the patch notes, since they are really kinda not so interesting.

would be very thankfull for it :-)
    Yeah, that is fair. I'll try to be more diligent about that in the future at least, and if I get some spare cycles, I'll see if I can PM you a shortlist of what I can recall/dig up (our localization file is massive and is constantly getting changes, though, so it's not easy to pinpoint after an update's worth of changes, sadly).

So i DID understand it right then,did i?...Which brings up another question:
    What are those 4 levels of "damage 25%"? to what damage? this skill itself doesnt do any damage itself and neither does the skill which this skill affects next. So will this damage be then added to the 3rd action in this looooong chain of boosting skills to do one stronger attack?
    Just like Mariner said-at 4 Power (and why exactly does Entomb cost just 3?) it is a rather long and pricey process...

OS
    iOS

@devs

KAZ, Sparton, on the infamous topic of the Trooper Soul, are we going to be able
    To
    Convert Eternal Fragments to Trooper Fragments?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So i DID understand it right then,did i?
    Yup, it's as you suspected.

...Which brings up another question:
    What are those 4 levels of "damage 25%"? to what damage? this skill itself doesnt do any damage itself and neither does the skill which this skill affects next.
    It's a bug with how the skill level data works. The skill level data only accepts a small subset of "types" for communicating improvements from skill levels, and improving the potency of all kinds of skills is displayed as "Damage" increases. As such, until we can adjust the skill level improvements for "Charge" skills to use a different description for the potency increase levels, they still have that "Damage" skill level description, which is somewhat misleading for stuff like "Physical Charge" and really misleading for things like "Defense Charge".

So will this damage be then added to the 3rd action in this looooong chain of boosting skills to do one stronger attack?
    Just like Mariner said-at 4 Power (and why exactly does Entomb cost just 3?) it is a rather long and pricey process...
    It's long and pricey, but lets a normally defensive character to a very high amount of damage. Not necessarily the most viable strategy for PVP, but that doesn't preclude that from being useful in other game modes (and in some situations in PVP where you can not be punished for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    KAZ, Sparton, on the infamous topic of the Trooper Soul, are we going to be able
    To
    Convert Eternal Fragments to Trooper Fragments?
    As Kaz noted earlier in this thread, we will present the "full" plan with all relevant details when the feature is finally announced.

OS
    iOS
    The reason I asked is that for those of us with the 4 Eternals, is it worth saving the fragments or cash in for vortex fodder;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    The reason I asked is that for those of us with the 4 Eternals, is it worth saving the fragments or cash in for vortex fodder;-)
    I haven't asked, but I'm leaning towards saving mine. I'd be surprised if they don't add new characters to that short list in the future.
    MrFreeze-6530

Maintenance at 10:30? Is this when the new tuning changes go live?

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Maintenance at 10:30? Is this when the new tuning changes go live?
    Choo choooo!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Choo choooo!
    Hahaha! (Damn the 10 character reply limit )

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Choo choooo!
    Ha ha, I think I just lost against gmack because didn't check the forums in the pass hour to see this coming up update and got the server error after I won
    Let's see what the Choo choooo has cooked for us this time
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise