Liking the changes! A pity about the bad communication concerning trooper points, but the changes in themselves look good. Will be fun to bring out my Angel of Pain from retirement.

Will this update fix the bug with wrongly displayed HP bars after using multiple hit attacks? The HP bar goes down as it should first but then goes up a bit at the end of the animation, probably corresponding with the amount of damage dealt by the last of the multiple hits. I've seen this happen with a lot of different multiple hit moves, and it's just a visual glitch as the next hit will have the bar show the correct HP remaining. The most glaring evidence of this bug happened today when I used VHE's Fury (3 hits) on the Magus LoL, who ghosted but the HP bar was about a quarter full. It's also very obvious if you use a two hit attack that should nearly kill the enemy but the HP bar displays a bit more than half the HP remaining (and then do the exact same attack, which kills the enemy).
(And if this bug is device related, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5 with the most recent Android update)