Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    @Sparton: any plans to add new Missions to collect additional fragments? And, any plans for fragments that would add up to a skillshard?

OS
    Android
    @Sparton, I really like that the bugs are getting attention, and some of the ability updates.
    I know you have a lot on your plate but if you could please take a look at this thread and find if any other fixes could be included it would be great:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...?8565-Bug-List
    I would *really* encourage the team to put an effort on fixing the "freeze/hang" (upon resuscitate mostly) related bug, this is a major pain point for so many that fixing it should be a priority.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-12-2017 at 02:40 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    not a fan of the trooper store limitation but as someone pointed out we can buy exactly 3,5 per week (assuming you play all troopers and all troopers play you) and now we can buy 2. not that much of a problem if you ask me. i thought you wanted to make the game more social, but cutting down the value of trooper badges is the opposite of more social i think.
    but we should wait first how this will turn out, but i fear this could lead to more guys leaving the game again.

love the fact that we can use our gold in a cool way!

the character changes seems interesting, curious to see the performence of aces high eddie and AOP after the update. but guys, please consider an adjustment for the purple valkyrie. many many guys just laugh about this ridiculous char but in fact it's sad. it's too much of a difference maker. it boosts an okay 20% def to 35-40%. that's really too much. and there are almost no counters for her. check the def% of the guys who have her and tell me that i'm wrong please, if you can...
    well not gonna talk again about wrath, since enough was said about that, but dislike the fact that 3-6 toons will make you or break you if you miss them. that's bad balancing imo.

aside that just a question:
    will the sacrifice changes we discussed about be implemented in this update? would be extremly cool.
    Last edited by slauki; 09-12-2017 at 03:14 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Hi Sparton,

I appreciate you giving us a heads up before the change regarding store

Can you tell us more about what we'll need to do to get trooper Eddie? Like Fudjo already pointed out, lots of us are pilling up trooper points for a while because you guys hinted us he would be obtained with trooper points. It would be a shame if someone spend all their trooper points and Trooper Eddie costs like 50k of them. Also, sending badges to troopers kept lots of us in the game when we were about to leave, it bonds the players, so please take in consideration all that is being said, this is very sensitive issue.

Other than this I like how the update look.

One suggestion for you guys to consider for the future.
    Seems lot of us old time players are leaving the game. I came to the conclusion that this is happening for 4 reasons: bugs, lack of new content, inability to set new goals within the game and not being able to spend resources on new toons.
    I assume and hope the first two is being taken care off. As for the last two, please consider a "toon of your choice" soul.
    Make it extremely difficult to get, would require lots of resources (combined gold + tp + IC) and only available once a month. With new toons it's harder and harder to complete our rosters, or get the one we always wanted. This would make people aim at something. Also, this would be a good way to stay competitive at Arena, sometimes one toon makes too much of a difference and a player has only RNG to get (or not) this toon.

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 09-12-2017 at 03:45 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Can you tell us more about what we'll need to do to get trooper Eddie? Like some have already pointed out, lots of us are pilling up trooper points for a while because you guys hinted us he would be obtained with trooper points. It would be a shame if someone spend all their trooper points and Trooper Eddie costs like 50k of them.
    I don't think this can be overstated - if this update goats players into spending their saved up Trooper badges, and then you announce that Trooper Eddie frags/whatever can be purchased through badges, you are going to lose a ton of players. I am not saving mine up, I buy skill shards as I hit 5000 - but for so many people, this has been a year-long saving effort due to hinting that the badges would have something to do with obtaining him.

At this point, given that some have already cashed them in, I think your best bet is to stay away from Trooper Badges where Trooper Eddie is concerned... But at minimum, like gmac said, you need to communicate what the badges will have to do with Trooper Eddie, whatever it is.

Otherwise update looks good enough, I'm eager to see Mystic Eddie's AI adjustments as he's one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Hi guys,

I've posted some details regarding the Trooper Soul and the purchase limits here for anyone wanting to know more before making a decision about what to do with their Trooper Badges:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...6567#post56567

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    But guys, please consider an adjustment for the purple valkyrie. many many guys just laugh about this ridiculous char but in fact it's sad. it's too much of a difference maker. it boosts an okay 20% def to 35-40%. that's really too much. and there are almost no counters for her. check the def% of the guys who have her and tell me that i'm wrong please, if you can...
    Currently we are tracking a bug related to Astra that may make her basic attack remove beneficial effects and stun much more often than it should. The intended behavior is that Immunity prevents the stun, but there appears to be cases where it is not working. We'll likely have more details about it in a following patch. Aside from that, there also just happens to be some new characters on the horizon that will work very well against Astra, so we should see her power balanced out a bit with their presence. We'll continue to keep an eye on it though.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    I'm going to spend all of my trooper points on skill shards.

Warning: If trooper Eddie is released shortly after you encourage us to use our saved points, and it's trooper points... I will raise hell. I cannot stress it enough,

I. WILL. RAISE. HELL.

"Okay legacy team, this month lets really piss them off... We're gonna solve the problem of troopers by limiting everything. One soul a year, one skill shard per 2 years, and now they can get regular ass souls that are completely useless UNLIMITED! MWAHAHAHA these pieces of shits." - Some asshole at NF

God damnit.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I have a feeling trooper Eddie will be a fragment event. 1000 fragments that drop in BNW level X- the event lasts 1 hour, and never returns.

Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    One more thing though, limiting souls in trooper store doesn't even matter to me. Every single soul i've got from the trooper store was just complete crap. I don't remember ever getting red eyes from a trooper store soul.
    That being said, thanks. This way I will waste less resources.

Anyone else experience this with trooper store souls? I gave up on them months ago.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572