Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Nice info Kaz, way to shine some light in the darkness.

This should have been released with Spartons communications. He literally encouraged everyone to blow all their trooper badges, and now you are saying theres at least 1 large purchase coming (Spartons advice now seems super deceptive).

I think you guys need to coordinate your communications better, or maybe you should just take the wheel completely when it comes to the forums. Doesn't affect me personally but I know people like Silent already spent their bank of trooper badges based on Sparton only giving half of the info and misleading advice. If I followed Spartons advice, I'd be pretty pissed off right now after you finally cleared the air. Without your nice follow up response, the initial announcement seems very bait and switchish.
    Meh, I stand by my comments! NF can kiss my ass!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    To be fair, I am also suggesting that it's okay to spend all of your badges as by the time we announce the soul you should be able to earn it through natural play. But yes, our bad on the lack of communication. We'll work on improving that in the future.

-Kaz
    Oh cool that's good to know as well, I was thinking by your 5 week comment it might take that long to save for the soul but would require saving all badges and not buying anything else in the meantime. so keeping a reserve would keep all options open to continue buying the other options while still having enough for the soul as well when it rolls around.

Is it going to work so one could start off at zero once the change is implemented and buy all items including the soul as long as they keep up with daily play, or will having enough to earn it through natural play force one to halt all other purchases while building up a supply?

OS
    Android
    Oh cool that's good to know as well, I was thinking by your 5 week comment it might take that long to save for the soul but would require saving all badges and not buying anything else in the meantime. so keeping a reserve would keep all options open to continue buying the other options while still having enough for the soul as well when it rolls around.

Is it going to work so one could start off at zero once the change is implemented and buy all items including the soul as long as they keep up with daily play, or will having enough to earn it through natural play force one to halt all other purchases while building up a supply?
    U seem awfully interested 4 someone who's retired, lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    U seem awfully interested 4 someone who's retired, lmao!
    I'd like to think I'm so persistent/annoying that I'll eventually get him back playing Legacy.

Come on NF, let's bring him back!

#letsbringJback

lol

gmac

OS
    Android
    thanks for the replies sparton and kaz, i'm satisfied now :-). good tactical move btw, hopefully we will get some positivity back now...

just would like to point out this idea:

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    ...please consider a "toon of your choice" soul.
    Make it extremely difficult to get, would require lots of resources (combined gold + tp + IC) and only available once a month. With new toons it's harder and harder to complete our rosters, or get the one we always wanted. This would make people aim at something. Also, this would be a good way to stay competitive at Arena, sometimes one toon makes too much of a difference and a player has only RNG to get (or not) this toon.
    THIS would be brilliant. would be the ultimate reward and we could work for it. this would create so much motivation for every single player, so we will have less people who are going to quit because of nothing more to archieve.

make different prices for 4*/5* and g/a or other characters. the prices should be very high but also average players shouls be able to claim this soul every once in a while. i'm very sure this would keep many guys in. you release characters pretty regulary, so it's really hard to get specific chars now because the pool is so large. so this is a really great idea. and we would never run out of goals. i'm sure great guys like our good old osiris wouldn't have left if this would be possible.

good to hear that you are going to do something about unlucky RNG for eternals for example. how about let us choose a char every 5th eternal soul or so? or simply include eternals in the "toon of your choice soul"

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That said, while keeping in mind she's still a new character, data so far indicates she's not used overly often on defense, and when she is, she has a stunningly low win percentage (pun intended). Like, worse than 3/4 the roster low. I could see her boosting the defense win percentages if you hang around the lowest divisions, but so would many other powerful characters.
    Oh yeah, i'm very sure the people who share their stats on fb and some top 10 guys i know who have her on the defense are solely getting holds from non prepared lowrank guys, that's the reason for having >35% def on saturday as always, it's not one char alone, you have to use the right teammates and some good talismans to see good results. thank god most people don't pair her very well.

maybe she will be more in line after the more than intended stun adjustment, but right now she feels horribly broken for many of us. no way to compete in pvp with a subpremium defense, but it's almost impossible to create a premium defense without VHE, wrath and the purple chick. The meta will change again, but the problem will still exist. Always only a handfull of toons are usable, would be cool if we could have more variabilty/creativity there. that's the main problem i think.
    Last edited by slauki; 09-12-2017 at 10:54 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    I'd like to think I'm so persistent/annoying that I'll eventually get him back playing Legacy.

Come on NF, let's bring him back!

#letsbringJback

lol

gmac
    I'll do u 1 better!
    #letsgetridofNF
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    This would largely depend on how active your Troopers are. From your end you should have enough to buy the Soul within about a months time starting from zero. Double that income with active Troopers and you should have enough to buy everything on going.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Good evening, Kaz

Well... It's good that at least something seem to move on... Yet I dunno in which direction, though... Pretty neutral as for all those changes and plans you guys are telling about... On paper everything may look perfect, yet in real... So... As the neighbours from the East use to say: ''поживём – увидим'' (time will tell)...

I would like to know if something's been worked on in the subject of eliminate ''connecting with server errors'' which seem real plague since some time... And they are seem to be your concern as while not smooth play - loosing eveything - the experience and fun of play is none...

And how about fixing the TP system: why not ''unlock'' the possibility to use 2 troopers' champions at the same time? I understand that you guys wish peps to spend caa$h on refill SoTs, yet such move would improve the daily obligation drastically... I would like to see some sollutions could provide the TP (full 50) within 2 hours max... Playing more the game as it is now - not worth the time...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    So much kindness from Sparton
    @Sparton, I am referring to Viking's Magic Resistance Charge.
    When active, it supposed to increase damage/defense based on MR, and it does nothing.

��
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 09-13-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    "Pretty close. The stats for talismans are stored with a base amount integer and an increase-per-level integer, so it's sometimes a bit higher and sometimes a bit lower than the exact percentages I listed in the preliminary notes:

• Sorcery/Skilled: HP 1382, Def 122, MR 122, [Offensive stat] 275
    • Onslaught: HP 1835, Def 132, MR 132, Special 126
    "

Thank you very much for the information, Sparton. I'm glad that I've kept quite a few onslaught, sorcery and skilled talismans. Some of them even maxed. Especially happy that I didn't sell two Immunity onslaught talis that i recently got in BNW, after playing what seemed forever.

BTW, am I the only one who can remember that skilled/sorcery talis had HP till October last year? Some good things may return.

Thanks for caring about Wickerman Eddie and AH Eddie (the initials remind me of horrible German Leader back in 45)

The changes in stone, iron and resistance Talismans have already been made as I wrote in another thread.
    Last edited by Peppoah; 09-12-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily