Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong, but I try do the heal block challenge on Pharaoh Dog King, I did it 3 times and none of them counted.
    Did you use a trooper? Not sure if it's fixed yet but before using a trooper was messing with mission awards. Other than that, not sure.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Did you use a trooper? Not sure if it's fixed yet but before using a trooper was messing with mission awards. Other than that, not sure.
    Aw man. Must still be messing with most missions, because I've done some with troopers and LOl ones without.

OS
    Android
    hey sparton,

seems DDs attack works fine, but i really found a bug with him: for some reasons all of my chars are stripped from time to time when facing him not only 1-2.

happend while testing my defense and saw it vs others too (all 4 attackers have special talismans buffs ofc):
    Name:  2017-09-14 01_08_04-.png
Views: 330
Size:  1.59 MB

if i pick another attacking team he only strips 1-2.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    seems DDs attack works fine, but i really found a bug with him: for some reasons all of my chars are stripped from time to time when facing him not only 1-2.

happend while testing my defense and saw it vs others too (all 4 attackers have special talismans buffs ofc) [...]

if i pick another attacking team he only strips 1-2.
    Thanks for the info and screenshot. I've passed that along to QA to try and verify, but interestingly, one of the combat programmers says he thinks he may have fixed this for the next update... so maybe it'll be good? I'll try to see if we can double-check this scenario before we submit the update so we at least know.

Can you let me know what passives should have been on your team if the Death Dog hadn't removed them? (feel free to PM me directly if you don't want to expose your attacker setup in a forum post)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Out of the top 25 (as of this writing), 8 defenses use Astra, Valkyrie Slayer... so not even a majority, let alone "95%".

A pretty sizable amount of the top of the leaderboard, given her rarity, but not nearly as prolific as you're posturing.

Also, it shouldn't surprise anyone that the top of the leaderboard is volatile mid-week, and won't necessarily reflect what it'll look like at the end of the week. You should know that; you're not new here.
    I am ofc referring on end week rankings, mid-week assumptions are useless which btw brings me to another question.
    Do you have any plans on changing the current system of the arena so that it won't be a Saturday rush only?
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Cheers my friend, it would be good to come back, but I just read Kaz's post above that sadly the "Speedy Trooper" enhancement won't be in the next release, so my come back will have to wait. I did however reinstall the game yesterday to check on my toons (I do miss my homies! ), but had a darn MACLO15 just when I defeated the boss on BNW GoL VII. Got so ticked off, so ran through the 15 loyal troopers who still kept me, and then deleted the game. Sigh, these bugs and freezes will end up making my return a very brief one indeed! I can see why SK and so many others are just fed up of the bugs, crashes, and freezes.
    Not happy to read these, but it is what it is, the situation might improve, my friend, I have high hopes for Halloween... Speeding the use of troopers should be a top priority!

But MACLO15..?? That's odd, I've played daily through BNW dungeons since the release, and I've never got such error... just freezes. All the time.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Of the issues I know we've resolved, these scenarios are examples of what is fixed:

• A character with a reset skill is last to act on a team, and attacks an enemy team with Blizzard Shields. There's a currently-live bug where, if your last character's attack resets, the blizzard shield can expire after the initial attack (which can immediately freeze), but since the resetting character is trying to do extra attacks, it can't if frozen. Thus, a combat hang (in the upcoming update, the shields will wait until after all reset attacks are done before expiring and trying to do their expire effects)
    • A character with a revival skill also adds beneficial effects. There's a currently-live bug where the extra beneficial effects don't always apply to the revived character (or at least won't look like it, but may silently be there). In the upcoming update, if a skill says it will give Endure to all teammates, it should do that, even for characters that are revived with said skill.
    So hopefully these will fix the hangs/freezing that can occur in BNW with toons that have shields or revive like GCR?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post

I'll bring up the Death Dog / Clairvoyant issue with our QA.

-Kaz
    I've had the same issue with Clarivoyant, but also where if she gains beneficial effects such as immunity or shields from an ally, her fury then removes them. Its like its doing a "cleanse" of good effects. I'm using Life Talismans so not sure if that is having an impact or not, or if its just purely because she has been revived.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I am ofc referring on end week rankings, mid-week assumptions are useless which btw brings me to another question.
    Do you have any plans on changing the current system of the arena so that it won't be a Saturday rush only?
    OK, so 9 people in last week's top 25 had an Astra on their defense. Still not even a majority, and basically flat with the current week's numbers.

And no, we still do not have plans on changing the current Arena structure.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    So hopefully these will fix the hangs/freezing that can occur in BNW with toons that have shields or revive like GCR?
    There is one confirmed case I know we're fixing that relates to Brave New World, and there is some general combat system improvements which should fix some other cases. There are still other cases relating to shields and/or reviving that we're investigating, though. The situation should be improved, but may not be fully solved for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I've had the same issue with Clarivoyant, but also where if she gains beneficial effects such as immunity or shields from an ally, her fury then removes them. Its like its doing a "cleanse" of good effects. I'm using Life Talismans so not sure if that is having an impact or not, or if its just purely because she has been revived.
    I'll make note of that to be checked with the bug ticket in our system.

OS
    Android
    Sparton, Are you guys taking into consideration all the complaints about trooper Eddie? Seriously, we've been waiting for him since the beginning of the game... Him specifically.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android

OK, so 9 people in last week's top 25 had an Astra on their defense. Still not even a majority, and basically flat with the current week's numbers.
    Hey Sparton,

How about top10 def win rates from top 50 last week? How many use Astra?

She is a lv 4 that removes buffs AND stuns (apparently with 100% chance) with basic attack. Basic attack is also AoE, and true damage btw. Mandatory 3 purples so she can pack immortality too... CG is a 5 and got nerfed to oblivion for much less than that.... come on, that toon is too strong as it is.

I don't like nerfs, but some toons are released with too much advantage compared to others, and so makes too much of a difference sometimes, like wrath and prisoner before him. Astra is on that category as well.

(oh, she also has a passive that prevents marks, doom and curse...)

cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 09-14-2017 at 05:46 PM.