Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Gunner Golden Son Festival

And so the time comes yet again to have yet another Character Fragment Event. This time we have a Gunner character to work for, which is interesting. I've decided to set up a little goal for myself, a heavy goal, no doubt, but it would at least make this event interesting for me. I want to get enough GGS's to make 2 Exalted and 1 Ultimate Sacrifice. That means I'm setting myself up for 20 souls, 10 (Fully Sharded[Only 4 needed each]) for an Ultimate, and 2 pairs of 5 for two Exalted, (One skill shard each, or rather 12 souls, and 6 for each Exalted without shards.)

I've saved almost 400 ironite since last week when we had the premature Undead Rescuer event, so it may be possible to pick up at least 10 or more souls if RNG is good to me at all. Grinding will be a cake walk because of my blue undead rescuer and his Curse passive. The only thing I must worry about is going to be the RNG.

Anyone else have a goal set in mind or will you just participate for one and done?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I admire and am inspired by your ambition! I usually aim for 3 Souls in these events, but it will depend on the details of this one. For instance, how many hours will it run, and which LoL colors will it span?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Hold on to your skill shards. You won't be able to buy them with badges as often anymore. They say you will be able to buy them more often in the arena store, but that's only if you play PVP enough...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Hold on to your skill shards. You won't be able to buy them with badges as often anymore. They say you will be able to buy them more often in the arena store, but that's only if you play PVP enough...
    Yeah they also said you can get a couple with gold soon too, so I'll see about changing up some numbers. I'm on a gold shortage because I thought I'd be able to buy all the character slots. I was wrong lol and I dropped millions in gold to get 155 slots. Since I only managed one or two with trooper points a week anyways I don't see it affecting me personally as much as it would someone with lots of trooper points.

OS
    Android
    Can see anyone who has 100K trooper points I would blow them all on skill shards now while you can.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Can see anyone who has 100K trooper points I would blow them all on skill shards now while you can.
    Yes, I was wondering about that. I'm at about 90K, in case any new expensive deals come out. But, now I'm thinking I should just spend them all on skill shards.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    It seems pretty clear that NF does not want us to hoard resources. Use, use, use = spend, spend, spend...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Hi guys,

[LIST=1][*]We are in the process of looking at speeding up the use of Troopers, and of playing quests in general, which will increase the speed and ease of earning Trooper Badges.

[*]There are more items coming to the Trooper shop within the next few months, including the long heralded Trooper Soul. Our current plan is to offer a one-time, high cost Trooper Soul as well as the farmable weekly fragment option. The price has not been finalized for this Soul, but generally speaking it should not exceed the cost of using 50 troopers over a 5 week period (i.e. between 40K-to-50K Badges) though this is tentative and could change. In regards to how much heads up you'll have about when to start saving up, we are also going to start advertising what events are planned for the month in the News Feed to give people a better idea of what's to come. In theory, by the time we announce the release of this soul, you should have enough time to save up for at least one pull or at least dramatically shorten the time it will take for it.

-Kaz
    Maybe not... I'm gonna keep hoarding just in case. You guys all know how two faced this company is... spend all your shit on this current event (but there's another one in two days, mwahahaha give us your paycheck bitch.)
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Maybe not... I'm gonna keep hoarding just in case. You guys all know how two faced this company is... spend all your shit on this current event (but there's another one in two days, mwahahaha give us your paycheck bitch.)
    Haha good one, I'd accept a faster way of getting trooper points, and if they'll be advertising more events in the news feed which gives us more time to plan ahead, then I could be okay with this. But I'll certainly be saving my trooper points from now on for the mentioned trooper soul. That way I won't get on the list of people having a tough time getting it. After all, the Trooper was the song that introduced me to Iron Maiden when I saw them perform it live on TV a few years ago, Bruce came out waving the flag around and I thought it was just the coolest thing ever.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Haha good one, I'd accept a faster way of getting trooper points, and if they'll be advertising more events in the news feed which gives us more time to plan ahead, then I could be okay with this. But I'll certainly be saving my trooper points from now on for the mentioned trooper soul. That way I won't get on the list of people having a tough time getting it. After all, the Trooper was the song that introduced me to Iron Maiden when I saw them perform it live on TV a few years ago, Bruce came out waving the flag around and I thought it was just the coolest thing ever.
    What an awesome way to be introduced to the band! The first song I heard was hallowed be thy name, it was in a skate video (welcome to hell), still one of my favorite videos of all time! I was instantly hooked on maiden and the trooper has been tattooed on my leg for 10 years now, still looks new haha. I can't wait til I have some more money so I can have him add to it, gonna have him on top of a mountain with dead corpses below him with a crazy red sky.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572