Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

That said, similar to the Arena Store, we intend that future valuable items that are added to the Trooper Store Tab will have limits for how frequent they can be purchased, so we want to encourage everyone to spend their reserves of Trooper Badges before those limits are enacted.
I am so angry right now... You are killing what this game ended up creating... a community...

If this is the response to it takes too long too play all our Troopers then I don't want it! You are taking Troopers out of the equation and also not letting us decide what to do with our earnings. Weekly limits for the Arena Store make sense as the Arena system is based on a weekly competition but Trooper Store should not be impacted.

In the early part of this year you teased that Trooper Eddie would be available from Trooper points so a few of us have stopped spending Trooper Badges and started collecting with the occasional spend on a bunch of special coloured souls when a new character of that class was introduced. This system makes sure that we cannot do that anymore... Leave it up to us to decide when to spend!

Before these limits kick in, please tell us how much we need for Trooper Eddie and when it will be released you cannot ask us to spend all we have earned and then flash a Trooper Eddie option which will take months to gather. We have already spent the months! You did it with the Eternal Soul for those who were lucky enough to be part of the PVP Beta do it again for those who have been there since Day 1. And please let us decide at least in the Trooper store on how to dispose of our badges as this is part of our strategies.

I just don't get all the constraints that you guys are imposing on us lately, what is going on... look at all the old timers leaving... don't you read the signs???

We are throwing amazing suggestions after amazing suggestions in these forums and all we get in return is silence and nerfs... Pretty interesting to nerf a store when nerving characters is not enough anymore...

To be fair, you have immense allies with us here and you should use us. We understand you need to make money and we are for this too but be fair to us please.

Events seem to be the flavour of the season but what would be very appreciated is for you to post a timeline of upcoming events so we can plan our spending accordingly, how many players spent all their ironite on BNW Souls to find out that MUR was just the week after and could not participate...

Be transparent, communicate and help us plan... As Iron Maiden say there is a "Greater Good" and this one will benefit you as well, trust me!

“The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him in the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk, but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle." Well I feel i should go back to stable now...