Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I am in the same boat. I currently am sitting on 115K Trooper points. I already have 80 skill shards in my inventory so I could buy another 23 shards (I do have some chars I want to skill shards up) or, like Kris says, blow the lot on G/A Souls and have a 99% chance of getting bugger all. The fact we are both thinking like this is a sad indictment of the game's RNG that we both think we will waste our points by doing this
    Actually your junk drop rate is 99.99%. Just wanted to clear that up.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    How exactly are they more generous when you open 200-500 souls and get only 3*?
    We are considering ways to implement roll protection so a string of unlucky pulls is less likely, but there is no final plan for that as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Kaz, are these Trooper souls going to be in line with Eternal souls (in the sense that it will be a small pool of characters that give us a much higher drop rate like the 25% chance on the Eternals and are also worthy of the time invested) or is it going to be more like the BNW and Xmas souls style where a bunch of diff souls have a chance of dropping with a higher chance for Troop Ed?
    They will be like the Eternal Soul with a pool of powerful characters, including Trooper Eddie. Trooper Eddie, for most people, will be the chase character in their mind (as that's the only character they currently know to be in there), but there are some other really strong units in that soul that will likely gain popularity as well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We are considering ways to implement roll protection so a string of unlucky pulls is less likely, but there is no final plan for that as of yet.

They will be like the Eternal Soul with a pool of powerful characters, including Trooper Eddie. Trooper Eddie, for most people, will be the chase character in their mind (as that's the only character they currently know to be in there), but there are some other really strong units in that soul that will likely gain popularity as well.
    Kaz, the ball is rolling on the Trooper Eddie soul. With the current state of the RNG, if it becomes a waste of time "chasing" Trooper Eddie you will have a full scale revolt. Please have your team consider making the first pull the Trooper Eddie, as Patrice suggestsd, then pulling the rest in the pool.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Kaz, the ball is rolling on the Trooper Eddie soul. With the current state of the RNG, if it becomes a waste of time "chasing" Trooper Eddie you will have a full scale revolt. Please have your team consider making the first pull the Trooper Eddie, as Patrice suggestsd, then pulling the rest in the pool.
    Pretty much agree. I don't care if the rest of the toons on the small pool will even be better than Trooper Eddie. It's just that we want him first!
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Pretty much agree. I don't care if the rest of the toons on the small pool will even be better than Trooper Eddie. It's just that we want him first!
    The Trooper Soul and Eternity Souls specifically WILL have a form of roll protection when the Trooper Soul launches. I was speaking more generally about all other souls with that comment. That does not mean you will get Trooper Eddie on your first roll. It just means that after a few rolls you can choose to get him or any of the other characters from there directly. So some people will get him first time, others won't. But after a few pulls they can choose to get whatever characters they are missing.

-Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 09-13-2017 at 02:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The Trooper Soul and Eternity Souls specifically WILL have a form of roll protection when the Trooper Soul launches. I was speaking more generally about all other souls with that comment. That does not mean you will get Trooper Eddie on your first roll. It just means that after a few rolls you can choose to get him or any of the other characters from there directly. So some people will get him first time, others won't. But after a few pulls they can choose to get whatever characters they are missing.

-Kaz
    I still stand by my suggestion as after waiting for over a year a revolt will break if we do not get him on the first roll and with weekly limits will have to wait months for another shot... Why not making us happy on this one ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android

-Kaz
    After rolling 3 Beelzebubs since the beginning of the Eternals and feeling that disappointment, if it were to happen with Trooper Eddie I would probably quit the game and I'm not even "chasing" him. Others will definitely quit. This cannot be what NF wants. Please take this into consideration.

It seems that NF is listening, but it feels as though the decision has been made.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    sorry guys don't wanna be a backstabber, but don't understand the hype about trooper eddie. in the end we have enough cool eddies, but some strong allies woule be more interesting for me. imagine trooper eddie is so powerfull like the mighty mystic eddie...well i wouldn't care to drop him much if other allies are powerhouses.

And oh man, some kind of roll protection would be awesome...
    this would finally be a great feature, that would make everyone happy. pick a char afre 100 rares and 50 g/a or 50 special souls for example.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

All the troopers in the eternity souls are excellent, really looking forward to trooper souls and what to grind for.

OS
    Android
    We don't generally adjust the drop rates of souls outside of events, which focus on increasing the odds, not reducing them. The most I can tell you is that the drop rates currently are actually much more generous than they were at the game's launch.

-Kaz
    Either way G/A souls are terrible. Red eyes once a year, if even. I literally just used some and all crap as usual.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572