Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Purple hentai proc rate

Stats say a max of 25% to remove benefits/stun when fully sharded. Yet every time she fires 2 or 3 of my toons get stunned. None have more than one active buff. No way it's 25%, sorry.

Devs, please adjust the description % to reflect the actual proc rate thanks.
    Last edited by Ezz; 09-07-2017 at 02:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    my theory was that she procs 25% for every buff you have on a char. and if you had a char like GPD with you, his passive seems to count as buff too, this might explain the massive stunns. and yeah no way it's 25%

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton already said it's per buff - so if you're stacked with buffs you're more likely to get stunned
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    So basically they created another corrupt general but better.
    Lol, good thing she's rare.
    not that rare in the top spots and she will get more common every day...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Sparton already said it's per buff - so if you're stacked with buffs you're more likely to get stunned
    Like I said I only have one buff on my toons when I start the round and she still pulls her miraculous stun 2 or 3 toons like clockwork. To be honest I could have sworn she stunned me a few times with no buffs on my toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Like I said I only have one buff on my toons when I start the round and she still pulls her miraculous stun 2 or 3 toons like clockwork. To be honest I could have sworn she stunned me a few times with no buffs on my toons.
    Paralysis talismans?

OS
    Android
    Hey Ezz - the description says "3 hits of true damage with 15% chance per hit" to do the nasty. This goes up to 25% with skill shards. Over 3 hits, this works out to about a 58% overall chance (not 75% because of double counting). This means 2-3 out of 4 toons with beneficials, so it matches what you're seeing

I have her and play against her regularly. She's not quite the Wrath but a decent substitute. The gods of fragments have been mean to me so I don't have Wrath; without the purple one I'd be at a more serious disadvantage.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ovy View Post
    Hey Ezz - the description says "3 hits of true damage with 15% chance per hit" to do the nasty. This goes up to 25% with skill shards. Over 3 hits, this works out to about a 58% overall chance (not 75% because of double counting). This means 2-3 out of 4 toons with beneficials, so it matches what you're seeing

I have her and play against her regularly. She's not quite the Wrath but a decent substitute. The gods of fragments have been mean to me so I don't have Wrath; without the purple one I'd be at a more serious disadvantage.
    Thanks Ovy this makes a lot more sense. 58% sounds right. Wow though such a high % to aoe remove beneficials and stun on a basic move? Also has a decent passive? She sounds more like she should be 5 star than 4.

OS
    Android
    She is the female version of Prisoner .. few have .. many complain
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    My main complaint about these "Valkyries" is that they simply have nothing to do with Iron Maiden. Some dev in some post claimed they were inspired by The Longest Day, which is a song about the invasion of Omaha Beach during World War II. This song does briefly mention the Valkyries, but not in a literal sense. Valkyries were Norse goddesses that decided who would die in battle and who would live. The lyrics of The Longest Day:

"Valhalla waits, valkyries rise and fall
    The warrior tombs, lie open for us all"

refer to the sense of impending doom that the Allied soldiers felt as their small boats approached the shore, with soldiers dying before they even had a chance to get out of the boats. The mention of "Valkyries" was merely a metaphor for the seemingly arbitrary mass of death during that battle. There were no actual Valkyries at D-day, and Iron Maiden's reference to Valkyries in this song was purely metaphorical and did not at all imply there were actual goddesses on the battlefield deciding who would live and who would die. The devs just shoe-horned these characters into the game with no regard for Iron Maiden lore or literature.

On top of the fact that the characters themselves, being futuristic hentai sexdolls with guns for arms, do not remotely resemble the actual Valkyries of Norse mythology, they make absolutely no sense in this game which is supposed to be based on Iron Maiden's songs. And being that they do basically look like hentai sexdolls, their presence detracts from what could potentially be a great game. Adding these characters was a mistake in every possible way.
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 09-15-2017 at 02:51 AM.