Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    To me the point is also about the souls
    For instance when Mystic was released I spent a bit of badges on blue souls and got him like that. Basically I will always save badges and spend some On souls when a new toon of that class is released. Can't do that anymore with weekly limits...
    I do the same thing.

I guess I'm just not seeing the rationale behind Soul and Skill Shard limits in the Trooper Store. The limits make sense to me in the Arena Store, because there are no limits on how many Iron Coins a player can acquire (if they are willing to spend $ to do so). But, Trooper Badges already have a hard limit per day. So, I don't understand the need to have additional limits on top of that.

That said, as I noted in another post, I'm less concerned about this now, given the additional info the devs have provided since the initial tuning notes post. Patrice's example is the biggest issue I have now.
    Last edited by druid138; 09-15-2017 at 03:27 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    The main point against store limits is why. Don't see a point in it. So what if we get the same amount of skill shards. We need more skill shards overall. Other than the bugs, this is my biggest issue with the game. It will take years to shard even 1/4 of the toons available.
    It's another option/choice being taken away. That just isn't cool.

I'm also a bit burnt out on the Arena. The shit ton of bugs and numerous daily crashes there doesn't help. So I may want to cut back on arena play? This is the biggest time sucker in the whole game. It also screws up doing other things on Saturday. Now We are forced to play even more if we want skill shards.

Overall it's about options and freedom to spend as we so choose. I don't care as much about needing Trooper Eddie immediately as some, but to each their own. My first 2 externals were Belze's, and yes that did suck. However it seems the devs are putting some things in place to take care of that.

I'm all about freedom of choice. The only eternal that I sharded is wrath. The others aren't game changers. Who knows if Trooper Eddie will be a game changer. With the limits you will be forced to buy him and the other new toons with trooper badges regardless.

Bottom line, I am going to keep playing, but I just don't see a point in the limits.

OS
    Android
    I also don't agree with skillshard limit in Trooper store, many people say it is fine because they will increase the possibility to buy one more in arena store, well not every body plays PVP and any change should be thought on all types of players. They will be affected because will get 2 skillshards instead of 3 per week.
    Last edited by R1ck; 09-15-2017 at 04:28 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I also don't agree with skillshard limit in Trooper store, many people say it is fine because they will increase the possibility to buy one more in arena store, well not every body plays PVP and any change should be thought on all types of players. They will be affected because will get 2 skillshards instead of 3 per week.
    I see what you're saying - this affects the player who is interested in PvE but not PvP - but if that was the argument what about the the flip? The player who cuts down his Troopers to play more PvP? He may appreciate that he can now get 2 in the arena store and not have to grind through endless Troopers for skill shards. Not everyone is thrilled to keep playing GoD 50 times everyday for skill shards.

Of course "remove the limits" is screamed - which would be really awesome - especially if it was the arena store - cauee I'd be able to buy about 200 skill shards - but they seem to want to cap the amount you can purchase to four a week - and I still don't see it as a big deal dividing them between the arena and Trooper stores.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    what about the the flip? The player who cuts down his Troopers to play more PvP? He may appreciate that he can now get 2 in the arena store and not have to grind through endless Troopers for skill shards. Not everyone is thrilled to keep playing GoD 50 times everyday for skill shards.
    They can "choose" what to do to get skillshards depending on what they like, not everyone is thrilled to play PVP either. It is ok devs add new ways to get skillshards but IMO not should restric the possibility two get at least 3 skillshards from trooper store.
    Also many people are not interested on buying souls from that store, it has been very long time i don't do it because all I get are dupes, so what will happen when I get all toons from the new troopers souls? I will hoard trooper badges.
    My 2 cents
    Cheers, good evening

OS
    Android
    How about the devs make the shards removable? That would solve lots of problems...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post

I guess I'm just not seeing the rationale behind Soul and Skill Shard limits in the Trooper Store. The limits make sense to me in the Arena Store, because there are no limits on how many Iron Coins a player can acquire (if they are willing to spend $ to do so). But, Trooper Badges already have a hard limit per day. So, I don't understand the need to have additional limits on top of that.
    That's exactly what i think... why add limits to the trooper store when the trooper badges are already limited (we can't buy them for $ and we can't have more than 17500/week) ?
    I understand limits for the future soul fragments in that store but why for the other souls and the skillshards ?

Instead of that, the next update looks good: more things to buy with our iron coins and our gold, bugs fixes, a character tuning without nerfs... it's nice
    dje-8079