Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I am glad that Kaz has at least stepped in and given more detail here, as the original announcement was obviously missing a lot of pertinent information.
    And anything to make running through troopers a little less arduous is very welcome. I am not cracking open the champagne just yet but at least it appears concerns have been noted.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The Trooper Soul will work just like the Eternity Soul. There are various characters in the soul and you will be pulling from that pool. That being said, around the time we release the Trooper Soul, we plan to also have some dupe protection implemented for both the Eternity and Trooper Soul so you will eventually get Trooper Eddie one way or another.

-Kaz
    And now i am all deflated again... All this saving and harD work for Trooper Eddie and we miget end up with someone else....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    The Trooper Soul will work just like the Eternity Soul. There are various characters in the soul and you will be pulling from that pool. That being said, around the time we release the Trooper Soul, we plan to also have some dupe protection implemented for both the Eternity and Trooper Soul so you will eventually get Trooper Eddie one way or another.

-Kaz
    If they're going to work like Eternity Souls, does that mean that fragments will be limited to 20 a week or by some form of number? Also, I think I missed whether or not trooper souls would be a permanent addition to the Fragments or BoS
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    If they're going to work like Eternity Souls, does that mean that fragments will be limited to 20 a week or by some form of number? Also, I think I missed whether or not trooper souls would be a permanent addition to the Fragments or BoS
    There will be some limit per week, similar to Eternity Fragments. The One-Time Trooper Soul, as well as the Trooper Soul Fragments will be a permanent addition to the Trooper Shop. It will not be time limited like the One-Time Eternity Soul was.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    There will be some limit per week, similar to Eternity Fragments. The One-Time Trooper Soul, as well as the Trooper Soul Fragments will be a permanent addition to the Trooper Shop. It will not be time limited like the One-Time Eternity Soul was.

-Kaz
    Good stuff. Now please hurry, I am dying over here waiting for this hahahah
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I've got 240k badges, so would be nice to know when you're planning to implement this new "patch" Also would be good to hear from you that you'll not nerf drop rates from G/A souls, drop rate atm is riddiculously low anyway. Few days ago I used about 60 G/A souls and got f**k all from them. I don't want to spend my precious badges hardly collected during last few months for 3 star crap toons.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I've got 240k badges, so would be nice to know when you're planning to implement this new "patch" Also would be good to hear from you that you'll not nerf drop rates from G/A souls, drop rate atm is riddiculously low anyway. Few days ago I used about 60 G/A souls and got f**k all from them. I don't want to spend my precious badges hardly collected during last few months for 3 star crap toons.
    240K wow nice commitment lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    At least now we have some answers. Thank you Kaz.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I also would be good to hear from you that you'll not nerf drop rates from G/A souls, drop rate atm is riddiculously low anyway.
    We don't generally adjust the drop rates of souls outside of events, which focus on increasing the odds, not reducing them. The most I can tell you is that the drop rates currently are actually much more generous than they were at the game's launch.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I see.

Thanks for the clarification.

Guess it will be interesting to see what else one can pull from these...
    You'll get Trooper Eddie or another Dog.😂😂😂
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily