Thread: VHE forever

OS
    Android

VHE forever

Well, I was finishing a list today and, after the refresh I saw this new list that gave me instant headaches:

Name:  VHEforever.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  219.4 KB

Should I say more?!?
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    It is getting a bit like that isn't it - worse then Visions and Mummy metas from the past...by a long shot!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Pharaoh Eddie's getting out of control

I've come full circle with VHE. I sharded him up before he got buffed and used him everywhere in pve. Before guard talismans and the buff, he was worthless in pvp (even on offense). Now I don't use him in pve anymore, but he's all I use in pvp. I'm getting dizzy.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    It is getting a bit like that isn't it - worse then Visions and Mummy metas from the past...by a long shot!
    Unfortunatelly, yes. It is worse... and in the same time, it is boring and repetitive. I bet that most of the VHE's there had immortality talismans equipped, but I didn't have the mood to fight against that VHE army...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Pharaoh Eddie's getting out of control

I've come full circle with VHE. I sharded him up before he got buffed and used him everywhere in pve. Before guard talismans and the buff, he was worthless in pvp (even on offense). Now I don't use him in pve anymore, but he's all I use in pvp. I'm getting dizzy.
    I really don't know what that Pharaoh dude is doing up there, it looks like he had lost the way, somewhere...

OS
    Android
    Don't blame the poor VHE
    Atm he is just better than the others because the rest were nerfed but also at the same time latest talis like immortal ones seem to fit him and that's why he is so popular.
    Imagine immortal talis being a blue set f.e. instead of purple, you would see more GRE out there than VHE.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Don't blame the poor VHE
    Atm he is just better than the others because the rest were nerfed but also at the same time latest talis like immortal ones seem to fit him and that's why he is so popular.
    Imagine immortal talis being a blue set f.e. instead of purple, you would see more GRE out there than VHE.
    Right, it's not his fault, he's a cool character and those talis are just perfect fit, I would like to have him in my roster, but I didn't have much luck from the RNGesus. Maybe someday he'll show up, but on that day he won't be such a popular character in the Arena, for sure...