So there's a bit of a debate going around over the soon to come "Trooper Souls". In the next few months, I can guess either late October or late November, these souls will become available and Trooper Eddie will finally become available. Apparently they're going to act like Eternity souls in that we'll have a couple of characters that are exceptional in their own regards to draw from a soul that we use trooper points to buy fragments for a few times a week. Since we've seen how capable the Eternals are, well we know how badass Wrath is anyways, my guess is that they'll pick Horus, The Alchemist and either Aset or Sekhmet. From what I can see, Horus could be the Wrath of those characters, because he's a tank who has a pretty high chance to stun multiple enemies for 2 turns with his basic. So I'd be leaning toward him as opposed to the others, depending on how they're tuned up anyways. But I think it goes without saying that hopefully Trooper Eddie will be useful for PvP and PvE.

What kinds of characters do you want to see? And what kinds of abilities do you think they should have?