Skill shard regrets

What characters do you regret spending skill shards on? With most new characters coming out being sharded worthy, i wish I didn't shard:
    Blue allied soldier (helped out a lot as early player, quickly outgrew its usefulness)
    Assassin artillery dog (never use, seemed good in pvp without really doing pvp at start)
    Gunner Valkyrie (can't find out best use for her, still a work in progress with talismans)

Speed of Light Eddie. Was the beginning of the game basically, he seemed cool enough. 3 shards that could've gone to regular Eddie. Warrior Troll I guess, I did it because it seemed like a good defense idea and whatnot. In the end, not so much. He lasted a couple weeks and then I got a Sentinel Harpy.

I probably should regret using shards on Regular Eddie, but no real good ones dropped so he brought me to the end game. Same with Masked Harpy and the Warrior Golden Sun. They did their job and I beat the game. Other than that, the skill shards have been saved for big orders. The 31 (32 by the time I got him) for Rainmaker probably would've been better suited to any other Eddie, but I waited long enough for him.

OS
    Android
    So far mainly one: I wanted to fully shard my Visions Eddie, accidentally pressed on my Mummy Eddie and didn't realise it. So that was basically a wasted Skill Shard since I don't use my Mummy Eddie. Besides that every Skill Shard made sense at the time. However if I could undo some I would like my Shards on Warrior Soulless Demon and Corrupt Owl Cultist back. But they got me through the story line of the game so there are some sentimental feelings attached;-)
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    I have no regrets. Every char i sharded got buffed a month or 2 later
    And all chars i sharded were good for me at the time and fun to use
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy