Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    F'ing level X in this garden is fucked up for me, freezes on 3rd or 4th wave even I noticed that one of the MCR is already dead the moment my team walks in on the scene and then the game freeze happens and I can't do nothing but force close the game
    And I have been farming level IX all day yesterday a nothing, no luck with these talismans.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    F'ing level X in this garden is fucked up for me, freezes on 3rd or 4th wave even I noticed that one of the MCR is already dead the moment my team walks in on the scene and then the game freeze happens and I can't do nothing but force close the game
    And I have been farming level IX all day yesterday a nothing, no luck with these talismans.
    Yeah I avoid X a lot because of this. You have to kill the MCR first or you get the freeze. Pretty lame.
    Well I've done another 20 or so runs since yesterday levels 7- 10 and still no immortal talis. I could be up to 150 runs at this point without squat to show for it.
    I'm fine with having to work for something but this effort is not worth the return. Hundreds of long grinding matches without one drop is pure garbage. No thanks - I'll live without them.