OS
    Android

Invitation to Forum Guests

To: Forum Guests (non-members) & "Read-Only" Forum Members

I just want to send out an invitation to everyone who reads this Forum but doesn't comment to join the discussions. You've seen it written here many times that this great community is a major reason LotB is so great. That is true in so many ways.

I, for one, would love to hear your thoughts. I've heard from a few people recently in PMs that they are reluctant to post questions to the Forum out of concern they might be viewed as a pain. I felt the same way early on. I can only speak for myself, but I believe that's one of the primary reasons this Forum exists. The community is really helpful and can probably help you out a lot if you have a question or challenge with the game.

Also, as we discuss proposed tuning changes, event ideas, and character ideas, etc., the more diverse opinions, the better.

So, please feel encouraged to join the Forum if you haven't already. And, feel encouraged to ask questions and give feedback! If you've been on the fence, just start clicking that reply button!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Hello druid138. Thanks for the invitation. As a matter of fact i just introduced myself a few hours ago in the appropriate thread and i also listed a little workaround i figured out for when the two teams just decide to do the staring contest of doom thay seem to like to do especially in BNW. When your buttons vanish, simply swipe like you would to switch to your past or present attacks. Saves me about 80% of the time. Hope it helps.
    farmereddie-0780

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Hello druid138. Thanks for the invitation. As a matter of fact i just introduced myself a few hours ago in the appropriate thread and i also listed a little workaround i figured out for when the two teams just decide to do the staring contest of doom thay seem to like to do especially in BNW. When your buttons vanish, simply swipe like you would to switch to your past or present attacks. Saves me about 80% of the time. Hope it helps.
    I always see your name in recommended troopers the last few days and always want to add you with the farmer prefix haha a) because I come from the Midwest where farmers grow on trees and b) because ive done my fair share of farming in video games.

Welcome!

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the welcome Jofer. While i have been farming this game since a few days after launch, I'm also really a dairy farmer from northern Ontario in Canada. Im in the field on my tractor as I type this haha.
    farmereddie-0780

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the welcome Jofer. While i have been farming this game since a few days after launch, I'm also really a dairy farmer from northern Ontario in Canada. Im in the field on my tractor as I type this haha.
    That's awesome, right on with points both A and B. I'm a man of all genres, first time a country song popped in my head, tractor and all haha Gonna send you a request if you've got room.

"he says, lord ive never complained, ive never asked why, please don't let my dreams run dry"

OS
    Android
    Great thread, druid! The forum member's list is getting shorter by the day. A lot of guys are leaving the game and the forum, we need more new guys to keep it alive.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Welcome, FarmerEddie! Thanks for sharing the workaround! Hopefully, it helps some players here.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Haha always with the appropriate youtubes Jofer. As it happens im an old school metalhead with a soft spot for the more rocking country music and that song is me to a T. My big tractor is even green lol. Please feel free to add me I always have room for forum friends and legacy legends. \m/.
    farmereddie-0780