Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    I pulled 4 wrath, 2 eddies. Only left beel ... and another membem for the club .. more than 1 year and prisoner nothing
    The Gimp was a very crazy pull for me, he came out from one of those Valkyrie rare souls it wasn't even Gunner soul.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Congrats to my bud Caliza.

Excellent performance, I'm very happy for you.

For people that don't know Caliza, I'd say he is a "heavy gamer". He is an elite iracing player, top of the rankings over here. Also a very cool dude.

This game benefits having people like him, successful players in other games, coming over to play this one too.

As for our discord group, I welcome anyone that speaks Portuguese to join. Server was set up by HomemLivre, we call him Dungeon Master lol.

Again, congrats
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to Caliza12 on Eternal run. I had a pretty decent week not having freezes... but it is pretty stupid how I am having to play the game right now to avoid it. If I let any reviver use their power or fury moves, I have about a 50% chance of a freeze. This game is getting close to unplayable on Android but maybe I will get a real phone one day. I was going to try for 2 skill shards this week but ended up having to work on Saturday and Inqusition, Uada and Volahn invaded my city that night so only got to play 10 or 12 battles during the Saturday Rush. Since people are talking about the Prisoner again, I finally pulled one during Anniversary week exactly 11 months after I started playing. I agree with Bradata that he is still very useful, couldn't even imagine how it used to be when the Troll and Angel of Pain were still relevant.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I agree with Bradata that he is still very useful,
    Number one on my wish list since the beginning. Still very powerful for Arena and must a a breeze to farm LoL with it.

I once had a nightmare where I sold him when I first started playing because I didn't know what I was doing.

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 09-18-2017 at 08:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Congratulations to Caliza12 on Eternal run. I had a pretty decent week not having freezes... but it is pretty stupid how I am having to play the game right now to avoid it. If I let any reviver use their power or fury moves, I have about a 50% chance of a freeze. This game is getting close to unplayable on Android but maybe I will get a real phone one day. I was going to try for 2 skill shards this week but ended up having to work on Saturday and Inqusition, Uada and Volahn invaded my city that night so only got to play 10 or 12 battles during the Saturday Rush. Since people are talking about the Prisoner again, I finally pulled one during Anniversary week exactly 11 months after I started playing. I agree with Bradata that he is still very useful, couldn't even imagine how it used to be when the Troll and Angel of Pain were still relevant.
    Yep that's what I am forced to do as well, problem is that sometimes it's unavoidable and this opens up to other risks by ignoring the rest of the enemy team.
    Some teams gather fury eventually or fast and have up to 3 revivers, right now I am staring at my 3rd freeze just today vs Kardas, Reviver + Wrath = likely freeze (if reviver does his thing), I didn't had a freeze Sunday so that's good, in all fairness it was my fault for not killing the VHE first as I was testing, but c'mon, this shouldn't be happening at all, I really hope the next patch will fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Number one on my wish list since the beginning. Still very powerful for Arena and must a a breeze to farm LoL with it.

I once had a nightmare where I sold him when I first started playing because I didn't know what I was doing.

Cheers
    gmac
    Lulz, that would be quite a nightmare indeed, after a year and hundreds of souls he still eludes us, it's funny how one can get the same dups over and some and other characters won't show at all.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-18-2017 at 09:15 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post

LOL that would be quite a nightmare indeed, can't believe that after a year and hundreds if not thousands of souls we don't have him yet.
    I think I had that nightmare more than one time man...lol

11 Eternals did not help me get him either :/

About freezes, guys, after I benched MCR only one "buttons gone missing" this last week.

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Congrats to Caliza and podium members, glad to see new people gets Eternal, that encourages more new people to go for it.

As for me, took a little break from reset until Thursday (played 2 or 3 times a day trying new things) , on Thursday I was around rank 700 and started playing only free SoW, by Friday night I was rank 21. That shows how the point system sucks. I couldn't keep my position because couldn't play last 4 hours before reset and finished 31.
    Took the risk and play with only 4 toons all my battles with out a loss, including teams with purple hentai.

OS
    Android

About freezes, guys, after I benched MCR only one "buttons gone missing" this last week.

Cheers
    gmac
    Can backup what GMAC said most of my freezes comes from using MCR against wrath or VHE. Have had to change my strategy and take her out of my attack line up.

Cheers
    gmac
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Can backup what GMAC said most of my freezes comes from using MCR against wrath or VHE. Have had to change my strategy and take her out of my attack line up.
    You guys may have been suffering from a bug we identified that had to do with Revival and characters suffering from the Frozen status effect; a fix for that combat hang should be coming in the next update (coming soon!).

OS
    Android
    Mmmm that coming soon sounds like very soon